360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
106 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad to find this thread. Tailwalk has a 3pc spinning jigging rod as well! Ordered one recently but haven't had the chance to fish it proper, seems very well made and balanced.
Can't post a link to the rod, but googling salty shape dash jigging s63/200 should help.

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Looks good. Honestly many of us can’t afford the time or money to visit exotic locations with fishing as the primary goal very often.

We often compromise to do combo trips where fishing is a bonus. A slow pitch travel spinning rod that can micro or shore jig is a great option.

The micro Jigging scene is becoming very popular in some parts and allows small to medium fish a chance to put on a good show.

I travelled during the Christmas holiday and saw a lot of small rod tubes being carried-on (yes, mostly fly rods but not all). Those guys appeared to be making the most of a family-oriented vacation.

It’s time for the SPJ crowd to stop missing out on fishing opportunities just because we are too proud to beg manufacturers for good travel gear.

Keep them coming.

·
106 Posts
Hi, just an update as I just received my madmouse bambluz slow rod, 3 pieces.
Not tried yet but quality seems really good. It as a nice parabolic bend that doesn't look like like a popping blank built like a slow rod.
The tip section is solid carbon.
It's a little more heavy than my other rods but I'm happy.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hi, just an update as I just received my madmouse bambluz slow rod, 3 pieces.
Not tried yet but quality seems really good. It as a nice parabolic bend that doesn't look like like a popping blank built like a slow rod.
The tip section is solid carbon
Have y'all tried any decent 3 or 4 piece popping (PE4, PE6 or PE8 rod) or shore jigging rod that doesn't break the bank? Preferably a MajorCraft level rod up to Yamaga Blanks

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
Registered
46 Posts
Has anyone found a quality 3-piece Slow Pitch Rod? With all the travel restrictions and this catch-all technique, I think it would be popular.

Please let me know what you've seen that looks promising?
Hey Tunaslayer

I'm Daniel an official agent of HR and I think I have the Rod for you:
The all-new 2020 ultimate series for travel fishing rods that can conquer the world, universal design without borders. Very similar to the (famous) Slow Jiggin III the SkyWalker fishing rod is made of NET-V III structural technology and SNVC high-density reinforced carbon fiber. This is an unreserved design that pursues the highest level of performance. This high-end design can now travel worldwide in a compact and easy manner, The design is so slick and fine that you won't feel the number of rod sections. And its toughness and operability allow you to demonstrate high-performance fishing wherever you go. The SKYWALKER travel rod allows you to travel the world with unlimited possibilities.

Hearty Rise new Skywalker slow pitch addition travel 3 piece rod
(available for pre-order here)

Pen Writing implement Office supplies Eyewear Writing instrument accessory
Equipped with FUJI's high-strength anti-wrap K-series guides.

Eye Office supplies Window Audio equipment Writing implement
Each model has different colors to separate from each other easily.

Eye Office supplies Font Writing implement Tints and shades
Reel seat made by Japan FUJI.

Rectangle Camera accessory Rim Audio equipment Synthetic rubber

Ultra-high hardness EVA handles design.

Bicycle part Rolling Font Automotive design Automotive exterior
The rod case is of course included.

Office supplies Bumper Rectangle Rim Automotive exterior

Lightweight OPP coating to prevent scratching and water splashing.

Test tube Font Cylinder Office supplies Metal

Bait Casting Model Only

Font Electric blue Display device Electronic device Number

Price list:
Power 1 $440.00
Power 2 $459.00
Power 3 $479.00

5% off to All 360Tuna members.
Free shipping to All USA

www.oceandevil.com

If you have any questions please post here.

Thanks.

Dan
www.oceamdevil.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Daniel,

I'm looking for a speedjigging travelrod for speedjigging in the Caribbean Seas at depths ranging between 250 and 300 feet of water.
iI'm thinking of buying a Skywalker 320 or 420 jigging (spinning) and want to know if it pairs up nicely with a Saragosa SW 14000 size?

With kind regards

Ton

Hey Tunaslayer

I'm Daniel an official agent of HR and I think I have the Rod for you:
The all-new 2020 ultimate series for travel fishing rods that can conquer the world, universal design without borders. Very similar to the (famous) Slow Jiggin III the SkyWalker fishing rod is made of NET-V III structural technology and SNVC high-density reinforced carbon fiber. This is an unreserved design that pursues the highest level of performance. This high-end design can now travel worldwide in a compact and easy manner, The design is so slick and fine that you won't feel the number of rod sections. And its toughness and operability allow you to demonstrate high-performance fishing wherever you go. The SKYWALKER travel rod allows you to travel the world with unlimited possibilities.

Hearty Rise new Skywalker slow pitch addition travel 3 piece rod
(available for pre-order here)

View attachment 106172 Equipped with FUJI's high-strength anti-wrap K-series guides.

View attachment 106174 Each model has different colors to separate from each other easily.

View attachment 106176 Reel seat made by Japan FUJI.

View attachment 106178
Ultra-high hardness EVA handles design.

View attachment 106180 The rod case is of course included.

View attachment 106182
Lightweight OPP coating to prevent scratching and water splashing.

View attachment 106184
Bait Casting Model Only

View attachment 106186
Price list:
Power 1 $440.00
Power 2 $459.00
Power 3 $479.00

5% off to All 360Tuna members.
Free shipping to All USA

www.oceandevil.com

If you have any questions please post here.

Thanks.

Dan
www.oceamdevil.com

41 - 51 of 51 Posts