Zenaq/TunaMax/Avet

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by uncle rico, Nov 22, 2009.

1. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Zenaq Fokeeto FB53-16 . 5'3" Conventional, 1 Pce. 250g-400g PE6-7. I have only used it once and it needs to be fished! It looks just like the pictures on Randy's website except I lost the rubber gimbal knob. Includes Zenaq rod sock and warranty card. $475 shipped in US Sold Pending Pmt

Tuna Max Parabolique S56XH. Spinning , 1 Pce. Rod is in great condition. Has some small indentations on lower butt section from rod holder, otherwise perfect. $225 + shipping Sold to MAD MARLIN Pending Payment

Shimano Trevala F - TFC 63 MH. 6’3” Conventional 1 Pce. 110g – 240g. Back up rod that’s been on a few boat rides, never fished. Looks brand new . $100 shipped in US SOLD

Avet Pro EXW 50/2. Silver. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. Like new – 9.5 out of 10. Filled with 80lb mono. Includes box/clamp/all papers. $400 shipped in US

Avet LX 6/3 2spd. Gold. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. New. Includes box/clamp/all papers. $225 shipped in US Sold

Avet LX 6/3 2spd. Silver. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. Like New – 9.5 out of 10. Loaded with 65lb green power pro Includes box/clamp/all papers. $200 shipped in US Sold

Located in Manasquan NJ – available to view if you are in the area. All payments to be made via Postal Money Order only. Please PM me with any questions.

2. JerseyBrian

JerseyBrian Senior Member

GREAT price on that tuna max rod. Someone is going to be very happy with that.

3. north coast

north coast Senior Member

Has anyone communicated with "uncle rico"?
    I've had a couple pm's unanswered. Kind of odd to post stuff for sale, then ignore inquiries about it.:confused:whatever.

4. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Northcoast - as long as you shoot my boss an email telling him its "odd" that I am not answerting PMs during work hours - I'm good :)

I am eating lunch now - so I will respond to all PM's, in order I've received. I'll probably be back on line at 9pm or so when I get home for work. I'll be brushing my teeth and maybe flossing around 11pm and then going to sleep shortly thereafter.

5. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Hey guys. Your help would be appreciated on this one. Someone interested in the Zenaq wanted to use it for Tuna and Amberjack. I've never fished for amberjack before. For those of you who have done it before, could you please reply and provide feedback on whether or not that rod could be used for AJ fishing. Don't want anyone to buy anything that doesn't suit their needs. Thanks in advance for your help.

DB

6. bay bruiser

bay bruiser Senior Member

i have the Zenaq 53-20, the next model up in the Zenaq range, it is a fantastic rod that I have as yet to max out...Tried but it has got more lift than I have been able to exert. I use it of jigging yellowtail, have landed fish up to 30kg, (66lb) The build quality is second to none and the Ti guides look great. If I was after a top end jigging rod, this would definately be in the mix.

7. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Thanks bay bruiser - appreciate your input!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you and your family have a good T-giving.

DB

8. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

................however, I have a feeling T-Giving may not be a national holiday in NZ :)

9. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Reduced Prices..............Happy T-Giving

email for pics -

10. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Zenaq and avets still available. Trades (for spinning gear) considered.

11. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Zenaq Fokeeto FB53-16 . 5'3" Conventional, 1 Pce. 250g-400g PE6-7. I have only used it once and it needs to be fished! It looks just like the pictures on Randy's website except I lost the rubber gimbal knob. Includes Zenaq rod sock and warranty card. $425 shipped in US

Avet Pro EXW 50/2. Silver. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. Like new – 9.5 out of 10. Filled with 80lb mono. Includes box/clamp/all papers. $400 shipped in US

Avet LX 6/3 2spd. Gold. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. New. Includes box/clamp/all papers. $225 shipped in US

Avet LX 6/3 2spd. Silver. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. Like New – 9.5 out of 10. Loaded with 65lb green power pro Includes box/clamp/all papers. $200 shipped in US

Reduced prices. Realize that I am fairly new to the forum. I've either sold to or traded recently with Mad Marlin, AWhitman, Nirai, Mythosbeer, so I am sure that you can probably shoot those guys a PM and ask about the quality of gear they got from me. All seemed like really good guys when I was dealing with them.

12. mythosbeer

mythosbeer Senior Member

Free bump for ya.

Don't hesitate to buy from him...stuff is in better condition that he said and shipped really fast!

Mitch

13. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

pm sent on the zenaq

14. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Rods sold.

Avets still available. Must be some lefty's out there ;)

15. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Price on Avets reduced again.

16. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Avets still available

17. blackfin

blackfin Junior member

Check your pm's.

18. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

blackfin - pm'd you back

19. uncle rico

uncle rico Senior Member

Still Available - Avet Pro EXW 50/2. Silver. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. Like new – 9.5 out of 10. Filled with 80lb mono. Includes box/clamp/all papers. $400 shipped in US

I also have Avet 30/2 - Silver. LEFT HAND RETRIEVE. New in box. If anyone is interested

LXs are sold -

20. sensiseattle

sensiseattle Junior member

Do you still have your Pro EXW 50/2 left hand wind?