360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing that guy if a 14' skiff with a 208 pound slob, I started laughing.:p

It got me to thinking. Why not start a new thread about stupid fishing quotes.
I'll start with the first one. This is an easy one as the picture tells it all. You don't have to have a picture of your Jeff Foxworthy fishing red neck joke, but feel free to do so.

You might be a ******* if:

Your tackle is worth more than your boat.

Attachments

·
2,835 Posts
Here's a good one.

You might be a ******* if you spend 800 dollars building a 220 pound milkcrate that you have never used.:eek:

Attachments

·
2,835 Posts
How about this:

You might be a ******* if you hire a gorgeous girl wearing a Tiny Winnie Bikini to look out for shrimp boats on the horizon and then make her dance for free shrimp.

Attachments

·
2,007 Posts
(milkcrate)or that no one can carry!! LOL!! thats a beast!!

trade the cokes for shrimp, and drink the beer!

·
2,835 Posts
For the CC tunaheads:

You might be a ******* if you meet every Saturday for breakfast with your fishing buddies. It takes you five years of discussion before you finally come up with a "Standard".

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's a good one.

You might be a ******* if you spend 800 dollars building a 220 pound milkcrate that you have never used.:eek:

LMFAO. I'll get you back in a minute. I need the search engine here to find one on you!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You might be a ******* if:

You tie your hoist to your tuna tower to lift your fish. It shatters the weld joints and you lose your tower and fish!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
2,835 Posts
LMFAO. I'll get you back in a minute. I need the search engine here to find one on you!!!!!!!!!:D

This should ring a bell in your thick skull.

You might be a ******* if you consistently bark orders to your wife while she is bringing in a fish.

Attachments

·
2,835 Posts
You might be a ******* if you catch some weird fish in another country and haul it on your rented mo-ped un-gutted for hours.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 247 Posts