360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a link to this site last night on a Va. board..LOOKS GREAT...I fish out of Little Creek Inlet Norfolk Va. regulary at the CBBT...and offshore from the Washington Canyon south to the Triple 000'S...Lots of trolling and deep dropping..Have a Grady 330, twin 250's name WATERWITCH...I'm interested in jigging and this site looks like the one to learn more about it...Hope to contribute to site and see ya on the water...GOOD LUCK FISHING, marshalljr....:D

·
1,095 Posts
Welcome aboard! Loads of info available from very knowing people.

There is a search button on the top of the page. Try it out.. you will be in awe of the info available.

Tight Lines! ... butch

·
490 Posts
welcome to the board.
if you need help finding anythign locally in hampton roads let me know becasue i have been to every tackle shop within 30 miles. (lots of last minute shopping boefore a panama trip)

·
7 Posts
Welcome! I too am fairly new to the board......GREAT PLACE TO HANG!!! We run a charter out of Hatteras so if you are ever down look me up!

·
723 Posts
Found a link to this site last night on a Va. board..LOOKS GREAT...I fish out of Little Creek Inlet Norfolk Va. regulary at the CBBT...and offshore from the Washington Canyon south to the Triple 000'S...Lots of trolling and deep dropping..Have a Grady 330, twin 250's name WATERWITCH...I'm interested in jigging and this site looks like the one to learn more about it...Hope to contribute to site and see ya on the water...GOOD LUCK FISHING, marshalljr....:D

Welcome Marshall. I used to run out of Little Creek as well. I was a dedicated CBBT Fluke and Striper fisherman back in those days.... Some good times there!

·
220 Posts

lemme know if ya ever need a HO!:D I am outt VB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts