Yankee Capts Pulley Ridge Lite 2020 reservations

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by cudaman, Jul 22, 2019.

1. bnz

bnz Just a guy who likes to fish

Something I’ve done for hydration on the YC is cut up a whole watermelon into chunks and put them in a glad container in my cooler. Every time the boat moves I’m eating watermelon chunks. Makes a difference. Just something else to add to your drinks, that’s natural.

Snaphappy likes this.
  2. bigtexas

bigtexas Well-Known Member

Have been using these cycling, major improvements on fatigue and recovery times.

going to start bringing them on fishing trips to supplement hydration without all the extra sugar in sports drinks. Highly suggest anyone check these out for multi day trips.

8CBBACFF-E5DD-4E9F-AD1D-8626E217EF6A.jpeg

jon holsenbeck and tugasangler like this.

3. Chris_88

Chris_88 Junior member

91049D53-9B1C-4CC6-9993-97CABFDD53FC.jpeg When you come back from a Yankee capts trip

4. tugasangler

tugasangler Fishing Guru

Thank you come again

jon holsenbeck likes this.
  5. StealthAngler

StealthAngler Well-Known Member

This trip ever happened?? Any reports??

6. jon holsenbeck

jon holsenbeck Well-Known Member

It happened. It was productive and it was a lot of fun. I'm sure cudaman will post his report soon. That's all I'll tell you for now.

StealthAngler likes this.
  7. Downloader

Downloader Active Member

Hey BlackFin Bro, what’s up?

8. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

show me the meat!!!!

9. jon holsenbeck

Just hanging out and playing around on the internet. I'm already planning on how many new jigs and assist hooks I'll need for my next trip!!! Ill post my tuna experiences from the trip after the real cudaman post if you want me to. Hint - it's kind of a funny story, at least to me it is. BTW, you had a killer trip, bro!!!

Downloader likes this.
  10. Downloader

Downloader Active Member

Can’t complain man, bunch of cool guys, great fishing and I was at my happy place.

11. tugasangler

tugasangler Fishing Guru

Come fishing on the trip with us and you won’t have to ask what happened . Can’t wait to see you guys next year.

December next time out for me

12. redgarvey

redgarvey Member

Who smoked the fish? Or got smoked by the fish?

13. jon holsenbeck

Just about everyone but me. I caught a bunch of blackfin tuna but the snapper and grouper pretty much eluded me. I had to fish bait to get away from the blackfins but I still caught one or two of them while bottom fishing with bait. I even hooked a tuna while trying to catch schoolie dolphin. I'm sure there will be a much more detailed write up of our trip very soon.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  14. redgarvey

redgarvey Member

LMAO
    You like the most honest angler on this site...

15. jon holsenbeck

I lied. I said I would tell ya'll the tuna story after cudaman's report but I went ahead and told you most of it today. Calling Cudaman!! Calling Cudaman!!! We need your report soon!!!

16. jon holsenbeck

There's no telling how many tuna I would've caught if I kept jigging for the whole trip!!! At least I have some red snapper, yellowtail and porgy fillets in the freezer that I caught in June. BTW, I probably fished less than anyone else on the boat due to my back problems and a very unexpected stomach/intestinal sickness I came down with on the first morning of the trip. It messed me up until about two days after I got home, but it seemed to kind of purge a lot of bad stuff from my body and I've felt really good for the past couple of days. Strange but true in a good way, I guess...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    tugasangler likes this.
  17. redgarvey

redgarvey Member

My condolences on your medical maladies. Kudos, you toughed it out and will catch'em up next trip.

I'd recommend yoga for the back and colloidal silver for intestinal well being.
    Proven to kill every pathogen it's been tested on...

tugasangler and jon holsenbeck like this.
  18. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Herb - I think it's time for a proper report.

we're dyin out here......

tugasangler and jon holsenbeck like this.
  19. tugasangler

tugasangler Fishing Guru

D3BACEC3-04FE-45CD-A75A-C7509FA702F1.jpeg 1D829EC3-6D99-4CD8-B217-79E8E4CC8506.jpeg 51EFF62E-384F-4859-B0B1-BC8D39FD8636.jpeg E25CF0E2-FB7B-4EB6-BD65-C9EBF9A68C7D.jpeg 23F2708C-B048-4597-B049-FB715A12B4A6.jpeg FE903222-8115-484A-9A95-2A77BB95583E.jpeg All I’ll say is this ... I brought with me

big coolers

and all were full when I left. If I’m lying someone will be glad to call me out .

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    lite-liner and Downloader like this.
  20. redgarvey

redgarvey Member

Outstanding!
    Good to see when all conditions properly align for a charter trip.

When all else fails use the 50VSX...