360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
640 Posts
I think Tackle world has it now....Go get' em..before sold out..

FREE Ground shipping on orders of $100 or more - automatically shown in checkout!
*Exclusions apply on oversized items. Only applicable in the contiguous U.S. only. Offer does not apply to prior purchases.

Daiwa BG Reels - RESTOCK

Spring is right around the corner. One of our best selling reels are the Daiwa BG spinning reels. Back in stock in the most popular sizes. Durable & won't break the bank. Don't wait on it and get all your necessities now.
Shop Now

Shimano 2020 Saragosa Reels - RESTOCK

These are truly gems. Hard to get and we are only getting this series bit by bit at a time. Last year's tuna run was insane and the new Saragosa series is truly the best in it's price class. All sizes available now for both jigging & popping. Get 'em!
Shop Now

FREE Ground shipping on orders of $100 or more - automatically shown in checkout!
*Exclusions apply on oversized items. Only applicable in the contiguous U.S. only. Offer does not apply to prior purchases.

Daiwa BG Reels - RESTOCK

Spring is right around the corner. One of our best selling reels are the Daiwa BG spinning reels. Back in stock in the most popular sizes. Durable & won't break the bank. Don't wait on it and get all your necessities now.
Shop Now

Shimano 2020 Saragosa Reels - RESTOCK

These are truly gems. Hard to get and we are only getting this series bit by bit at a time. Last year's tuna run was insane and the new Saragosa series is truly the best in it's price class. All sizes available now for both jigging & popping. Get 'em!
Shop Now

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought an 18k and 14k SWA Saragosa from Fishermans Source this morning. Still in stock apparently. I can't post a link but google fishermans source and you'll find it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts