Discussion Starter #5
Condition? Do you have the box etc?~
Thanks
Tom
Text is easier if it’s okay with you. Pm sent

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
No. Im having a hard time reading you. I kinda think your [email protected]&king with me at this point. If your gonna respond to this, do it in a pm.
the dude is clueless on how to use this forum, instead he constantly blows up people's threads making himself look like an idiot. He pulls the same crap on bloody decks and the hull truth!

·
Registered
284 Posts
what this is a forum for info on equipment and selling reels n rods what’s the problem in asking questions if u don’t like it change the channel

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Geebz,
What you aren’t getting is there is a certain etiquette that should be followed. I started this thread because I was looking for a reel. The second someone answered me, you ask them to send you pictures. To the average person, this looks like you were trying to intercept the buy. And since you didn’t choose to reach out via PM I’ll add this. Please look at the date of the thread and realize that an item that was for sale in 2019 is probably no longer available. If you insist on making sure, pm is again the more appropriate method.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts