360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys
I recently sold one of my SPJ rod to a friend because I wanted to try a different one. I already own a Special addition T.R levitate ti. I have done some searching for other options but i want to here other thoughts from your guys. Thank you I also fish here in Florida

·
Retired Member
4,780 Posts
There are a few others that I like which are in no particular order, DeepLiber, Palmarius, EverGreen, Feed, and SFC. I have a couple of doubles in palmarius some new with tags if you’re interested.

Benny

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the reply. I was looking at does deep liner are nice. Never seen does what the feedback on the Palmarius.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have tried zenaq fokeeto, hearty rise SJ3 Power3, Deepliner logical 60 no. 6, Evergreen Poseidon pslj 603-3 to 603-6. So far evergreen is the best. Rod is very light with weight range from 115g to 135g the most. Deepliner is good but titanium torzite guides dont last long. Theyre pricey but really good. Among them Hearty Rise is the heaviest crossing 200g of weight. Zenaq fokeeto ikari is somewhere at 190g

·
Retired Member
4,780 Posts
There are three of us back home using a rod with titanium torzites and all our rods now are out of service. The torzites pop out very easily
Is that the running guides under regular use or the tip being popped out by mistakenly reeling the swivel or ring into it.

Benny

·
980 Posts
Be
Is that the running guides under regular use or the tip being popped out by mistakenly reeling the swivel or ring into it.

Benny
Benny, i know someone from the Philippines doing slow pitch jigging and that was his complain about the deepliner. The inserts/rings pops out often. He uses FG knot and jigs regularly catching some DT tuna.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have tried zenaq fokeeto, hearty rise SJ3 Power3, Deepliner logical 60 no. 6, Evergreen Poseidon pslj 603-3 to 603-6. So far evergreen is the best. Rod is very light with weight range from 115g to 135g the most. Deepliner is good but titanium torzite guides dont last long. Theyre pricey but really good. Among them Hearty Rise is the heaviest crossing 200g of weight. Zenaq fokeeto ikari is somewhere at 190g

·
Registered
7 Posts
how do you like the zenaq ikari I'm thinking about getting the FB64-5. Is it worth the $

1 - 13 of 13 Posts