WTB MY SECOND SPJ ROD. Any Other options

Discussion in 'JiggingWorld.com' started by Deepblue water, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Deepblue water

Deepblue water Active Member

Hello guys
    I recently sold one of my SPJ rod to a friend because I wanted to try a different one. I already own a Special addition T.R levitate ti. I have done some searching for other options but i want to here other thoughts from your guys. Thank you I also fish here in Florida

a1flyfishr likes this.
  2. a1flyfishr

a1flyfishr Retired Member

There are a few others that I like which are in no particular order, DeepLiber, Palmarius, EverGreen, Feed, and SFC. I have a couple of doubles in palmarius some new with tags if you’re interested.

Benny

Deepblue water likes this.

3. Deepblue water

Deepblue water Active Member

Hey thanks for the reply. I was looking at does deep liner are nice. Never seen does what the feedback on the Palmarius.

4. JOHANNDF

JOHANNDF New Member

I have tried zenaq fokeeto, hearty rise SJ3 Power3, Deepliner logical 60 no. 6, Evergreen Poseidon pslj 603-3 to 603-6. So far evergreen is the best. Rod is very light with weight range from 115g to 135g the most. Deepliner is good but titanium torzite guides dont last long. Theyre pricey but really good. Among them Hearty Rise is the heaviest crossing 200g of weight. Zenaq fokeeto ikari is somewhere at 190g

explorer likes this.
  5. bigtexas

bigtexas Well-Known Member

i suggest a slow pitch jigging rod for florida

benwah22 likes this.
  6. explorer

explorer Member

:eek: Don’t last?

7. JOHANNDF

JOHANNDF New Member

There are three of us back home using a rod with titanium torzites and all our rods now are out of service. The torzites pop out very easily

a1flyfishr likes this.
  8. a1flyfishr

a1flyfishr Retired Member

Is that the running guides under regular use or the tip being popped out by mistakenly reeling the swivel or ring into it.

Benny

9. iyaman

iyaman Senior Member

Be
    Benny, i know someone from the Philippines doing slow pitch jigging and that was his complain about the deepliner. The inserts/rings pops out often. He uses FG knot and jigs regularly catching some DT tuna.

tugasangler and a1flyfishr like this.
  10. jiggawhat

jiggawhat Senior Member

wanna sell them deepliners with broken guides?