WTB IGLOO YUKON COLD LOCKER ROLLER 90QT

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Salty Bones, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Salty Bones

Salty Bones Well-Known Member

Hello brethren,
    I know they've been discontinued for a while now but in the past 3 months, I was able to track down a 70qt. I know you may not have a brand new one for sale, but if in your travels you come across one, can you please be so kind and point me in that direction. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

Serg

2. tugasangler

tugasangler Fishing Guru

I’m looking for a big one . Need another 250 . They’re heavy but they’re awesome and I prefer them to yeti etc . Wish they never stopped making them and don’t know why they did really .

Salty Bones likes this.

3. a1flyfishr

a1flyfishr Retired Member

If you can’t find the cooler maybe this cooler cart will work? http://www.camco.net/cooler-cart-51798

I just ordered one on amazon for my 162qt igloo and 165qt Engel. Looks like as long as the cooler base is less than 17.5” it should work.

Benny

Salty Bones likes this.
  4. Salty Bones

Yeah bro, heavy but super solid and the best I've ever come across! I know the price point is high but they truly never replaced it with anything of that quality. Big shame!Just for fishing .com has a few select models in stock. Biggest one is the 150qt though.

5. Salty Bones

Thanks Benny, let me know how it works for you. I've read mixed reviews that's why I've been a little hesitant to purchase it. I have an igloo 165qt maxcold too! Not as great as the yukon but it's good. If you get around to it, I'd love to see some pics of the 165 with the camco wheels!

6. Salty Bones

7. a1flyfishr

a1flyfishr Retired Member

I have a similar cart for transporting Rods and other tackle from the parking lot to the end of the pier. The best are the rod holders and it expands to fit different coolers and or crates. I let you know on the quality of the 2 wheel cart.

https://mightymaxcart.com/collections/fishing-cart

Benny

fillet2release and Salty Bones like this.
  8. Salty Bones

Ok cool, thank you Benny! Oh that's nice! Nice and solid?

a1flyfishr likes this.