WTB 2017 limited bamboo Levitate 68-4

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, and Trade' started by a1flyfishr, Apr 9, 2018.

1. a1flyfishr

a1flyfishr Retired Member Supporting Member

CB156D7E-EC86-4D20-B320-A8CDB8AC0B53.jpeg I know they are available new in the states but figured if someone has one they’re not using, it’s a win win for both of us.

Benny

2. a1flyfishr

3. a1flyfishr

Thought if I jumped into the haystack it would have been easier finding the needle.

Benny

4. north coast

north coast Senior Member

I'm just guessing here but I'd say that people that buy these rods know exactly what they are and keep them.
    I buy a lot of different rods and resell them( usually at a loss) just so I can see exactly what they are. For someone experienced,the only way to know what a Rod will do is to fish it.
    I can't imagine how much money I could save if there was a high end Rod rental shop nearby :)

5. a1flyfishr

I was hoping someone bought it and it was a little heavier action then they looking for. Great idea a high end tackle rental shop near the right marina would be perfect.

6. a1flyfishr

7. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

Benny If you want to fish our rod, I'll make a special price just for you! Call me 609-435-2788 I have them in stock can send today

Mark Hinson likes this.
  8. north coast

north coast Senior Member

Benny,
    It's sold now but I'm curious, what didn't you like about the maxel risky player?
    Looking at the bend in the pic posted in the other slowpitch thread. It looks very,similar.
    Of coarse, seeing a pic and actually bending a Rod can be worlds apart,but still curious.

a1flyfishr likes this.
  9. a1flyfishr

Was looking at your rod but I needed a rod to handle jigs 500g plus to widen my slow pitch collection.

north coast likes this.
  10. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

Yup we have a good sized group of guys that fish the Levitate 68-4 for Tile Fish in 800 feet of water fishing 500g, 550g even 600g jigs. They also report on days with little drift fishing the 68-3 in 800 feet of water with 350g jigs!!

You should hook up with Gerry of Old Mans Tackle Box - super nice guy not very computer savvy but he is super passionate for deep slow pitch and he hand makes all kinds of crazy jigs that work. Ping him on Facebook

a1flyfishr likes this.
  11. a1flyfishr