Wow what a neat forum!

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by ChrisW, Nov 16, 2006.

1. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

just arrived here and found some of my buddies - Ksong, Randy and a few other familiar guys who frequent the hardcore sites (jig sites!). Look forward to learning more from you and to also add my tuppence!

I live in New Zealand and jig the big Kingies (Yellowtail) and Grouper in some of the world's best jigging waters. I am also a tackle distributor so if anyone wants some exotic Japanese jig tackle, drop me a line. chris@bcsent.co.nz

2. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Awesome to have some folks from the other side of the planet around. Welcome aboard ChrisW!

3. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

4. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

damn... a custom rod builder joins and now a jig distributor and all in one day!!! this site is really going to start putting a serious drain on my funds...lol... welcome to the site......rick

5. PiePuncher

PiePuncher Senior Member

I have seen a few people on the site from all over and it seems that every time I read a post, there is always someone else posting. The site is on its way. Welcome aboard Chris.

Keith

6. ewdi

ewdi Administrator

welcome to 360tuna Chris.

7. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

thanks guys. Look forward to sharing some good info and jigging photos later.

8. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Chris,
    welcome aboard.;) How come it takes so long to find this site. :)

I know you'll fish with Mogi-san's group at Three Kings Island next spring.
    Are you joining on the Randy's trip again ?
    It seems our group is more interested in catching broadbill swordfish than jigging yellowtail or giant seabass/hapuka on our trip to Three Kings Island next spring. :eek: .

9. Anglers Pro Shop

Anglers Pro Shop Member

Chris,

I had a dream yesterday.... Poseidon told me kingies won't be passing thru 3 kings till after the 2nd week of April, sorry about that buddy!

Did you see Mogi's Marrion Reef report? AWESOME!

Randy

10. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

Hi Ksong, it took a reference from the Kaki site to get me here. Broadies at the 3 Kings is definately a night-time thing. What will your party do doing the day if they are not jigging?
    Yes, I will be joining Mogi San's group again next April and my wife will crucify me if I take off 2 weeks later to join Randy's group! Those Kingies are there most of the year Randy, Capt Charlie is already got his game plan sorted for the 100lber's!

Yeah I just heard from Mogi San today & checked out his link to the Nomad operation in Oz. Huge Doggies & GT's there, more than enough to satisfy.

11. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Hi Ksong, it took a reference from the Kaki site to get me here. Broadies at the 3 Kings is definately a night-time thing. What will your party do doing the day if they are not jigging?
    Yes, I will be joining Mogi San's group again next April and my wife will crucify me if I take off 2 weeks later to join Randy's group! Those Kingies are there most of the year Randy, Capt Charlie is already got his game plan sorted for the 100lber's!

Yeah I just heard from Mogi San today & checked out his link to the Nomad operation in Oz. Huge Doggies & GT's there, more than enough to satisfy.
    I used to fish day and night. :)
    Tell Charlie I am ready for 100 lbs yellowtail. :)

I heard about Nomad operations in Oz. I think Mogi-san fished on the Normad last year.

www.gtfishing.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

for those of you thinking we belong to some secret jigging society, well true to some degree as Ksong & I have jigged the 3 Kings off NZ. Randy, Ksong & I in 3 different parties will return to the 3 Kings next april and these are some of what to expect - :)

Attached Files:

13. ewdi

ewdi Administrator

thx, we hope to build a nice and friendly community