360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just arrived here and found some of my buddies - Ksong, Randy and a few other familiar guys who frequent the hardcore sites (jig sites!). Look forward to learning more from you and to also add my tuppence!

I live in New Zealand and jig the big Kingies (Yellowtail) and Grouper in some of the world's best jigging waters. I am also a tackle distributor so if anyone wants some exotic Japanese jig tackle, drop me a line. [email protected]

·
1,718 Posts
Awesome to have some folks from the other side of the planet around. Welcome aboard ChrisW!

G

·
damn... a custom rod builder joins and now a jig distributor and all in one day!!! this site is really going to start putting a serious drain on my funds...lol... welcome to the site......rick

·
202 Posts
I have seen a few people on the site from all over and it seems that every time I read a post, there is always someone else posting. The site is on its way. Welcome aboard Chris.

Keith

·
SPONSOR
11,834 Posts
Chris,
welcome aboard.;) How come it takes so long to find this site. :)

I know you'll fish with Mogi-san's group at Three Kings Island next spring.
Are you joining on the Randy's trip again ?
It seems our group is more interested in catching broadbill swordfish than jigging yellowtail or giant seabass/hapuka on our trip to Three Kings Island next spring. :eek: .

·
Registered
75 Posts
Chris,

I had a dream yesterday.... Poseidon told me kingies won't be passing thru 3 kings till after the 2nd week of April, sorry about that buddy!

Did you see Mogi's Marrion Reef report? AWESOME!

Randy

·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Ksong, it took a reference from the Kaki site to get me here. Broadies at the 3 Kings is definately a night-time thing. What will your party do doing the day if they are not jigging?
Yes, I will be joining Mogi San's group again next April and my wife will crucify me if I take off 2 weeks later to join Randy's group! Those Kingies are there most of the year Randy, Capt Charlie is already got his game plan sorted for the 100lber's!

Yeah I just heard from Mogi San today & checked out his link to the Nomad operation in Oz. Huge Doggies & GT's there, more than enough to satisfy.

·
SPONSOR
11,834 Posts
Hi Ksong, it took a reference from the Kaki site to get me here. Broadies at the 3 Kings is definately a night-time thing. What will your party do doing the day if they are not jigging?
Yes, I will be joining Mogi San's group again next April and my wife will crucify me if I take off 2 weeks later to join Randy's group! Those Kingies are there most of the year Randy, Capt Charlie is already got his game plan sorted for the 100lber's!

Yeah I just heard from Mogi San today & checked out his link to the Nomad operation in Oz. Huge Doggies & GT's there, more than enough to satisfy.
I used to fish day and night. :)
Tell Charlie I am ready for 100 lbs yellowtail. :)

I heard about Nomad operations in Oz. I think Mogi-san fished on the Normad last year.

www.gtfishing.com

·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for those of you thinking we belong to some secret jigging society, well true to some degree as Ksong & I have jigged the 3 Kings off NZ. Randy, Ksong & I in 3 different parties will return to the 3 Kings next april and these are some of what to expect - :)

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts