360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I'm thinking about getting some of those rod protecting gloves that are woven. So far I haven't found any that would fit a spinning rod with larger guides like those we use for throwing top waters and swim baits.

Obviously there must be a large difference in the quality of brands as some are $15 for 10 - 12 of them and some are $7-8 each.

This one here is the only one that seems it might fit but at $8.99 I'd go broke buying one for each rod :oops:

The Rod Glove for Spinning Rods

I'm wondering if anyone here has found some that are really good that they can recommend.

Thanks in advance!

·
Retired Member
5,052 Posts
I have a few different brands some with shrink tubing ends and some with a grommet to hang my shorter rods rod when I can. I like that option of hanging them if possible. Both protect the rod as they should just a plus for me with the grommet end.

Benny

·
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

A search under Midwest Rod Glove and MHX doesn't come up with anything. Any hints?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have some of those rod gloves that I use for my spinning tackle. I got them from academy for 5 bucks each, and they work nicely.

Footwear Leg Human body Sleeve Knee
Hand Leg Human body Glove Sleeve
Water Wood Beak Metal Human leg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts