360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wannabe Tuna Fisherman
1,814 Posts
Man, now I don't feel bad about my "worst date".

Went home with a girl. Had some fun. Woke up in the morning alone. My clothes and shoes were folded neatly by the door. I waited about 15-20 minutes for her to show up. When she didn't, I took the hint and just left. I never called her, but ran into her randomly on the street a couple of years later. She asked me why I left so quick, she went to Dunkin Donuts and got us breakfast. Doh!

·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Went home with a girl. Had some fun. Woke up in the morning alone. My clothes and shoes were folded neatly by the door. I waited about 15-20 minutes for her to show up. When she didn't, I took the hint and just left. I never called her, but ran into her randomly on the street a couple of years later. She asked me why I left so quick, she went to Dunkin Donuts and got us breakfast. Doh!

Ouch.

·
225 Posts

LMAO (sorry man...but that is pretty funny if it aint YOU)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts