woo hoo!!

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by SkeeterRonnie, Jul 9, 2009.

1. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

Just completed my spinning reel arsenal again(dont laugh!).. ;) won a pristine spheros 14000fa with new braid for $86 ;) had a buy it now and a make offer price :) i made an offer ;):eek: Now to call TxSeaDog about the rod :)

2. SkeeterRonnie

3. SkeeterRonnie

ur welcome. just keep checking every 2-3 days and you will run across someone that needs to move some inventory.

4. SkeeterRonnie

that lady rocks! already have my USPS tracking number. shes headed to drop it off. ;) now the misery of watching it collect dust in the corner will kick in :)

5. SkeeterRonnie

i wont ever step foot on that boat again. personal reasons. i do have a trip in october on the Scat Cat, unless that group kicks me off it ;) LOL!!

Hopefully I can get a couple more trips in next year, since I wont be fishing bass tournaments much anymore. The ultimate goal is to have a 37' contender with triple yammis ;) LOL!! (dreaming again!) oh yeah.. a coastal house with lift, so I dont even have to put it on the trailer ;) LOL!! Somewhere around Orange Beach, AL would be nice ;)