360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a visit from my regular customer and he brought couple of new custom jigging rods from JM Three Kings Special blanks.

It seems he spend more time to buy takcles than to go fishing. :)

I had visit several customers for NH, NJ and PA yesterday and they spent 5 hours to play with their favorite toys and all ended up to have dinner together talking about fishing. I couldn't work yesterday to take care of them and it cost my blackfishing trip today as I have to finish some work, but I had lots of fun with them. It looks winter cabin fever started. :)

·
652 Posts
Don't worry about missing out on blackfishing today Kil, its a lousy rainy day anyway. These are the days that being in your shop is meant for. ;)

·
2,835 Posts
This morning I spent two hours getting the Christmas tree lights back working again after some failure. I don't wish that on anyone.

After that I started working on my fishing room. I have attacked one corner so far and just took a break. I need about twenty five more rod holders as tackle is piling up. I found some 80W's in the attic while bring down X-Mas stuff. I forgot about them. It's been ten years in hiding for some tackle that I thought was in another location. Two more walls to go. Beats doing Christmas lights.:)

Attachments

·
2,835 Posts
Storing tackle can be a problem. I bought five of those wire chrome baker racks from Sam's Club. So far they are working out for odds and ends on tackle. Hanging rods from walls also saves space.:)

On the bright side, I also found in the attic my salt and pepper grinders which I haven't seen in at least fifteen years. They match my alarm clock.:)

Attachments

·
797 Posts
This morning I spent two hours getting the Christmas tree lights back working again after some failure. I don't wish that on anyone.

I had to take mine down............ I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take'em down

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost had a wreck when they drove by.......

Secondly, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top..... (she was not happy)...... By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do just that.

My yard couldn't take it either....... I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up in my yard

Kind of feel like I gave in to the man by taking him down but my neighbor did confirm to near miss accidents on the busy street next to my house. I think I made him too real this time.

anyway........... i just wanted to say i'd be plumb embarrassed to post a pic o'all the crap this tackle ho has :eek: ....... (and i'm in-the-process of spooling up 4 new reels w/spectre as i type)

·
162 Posts
Don't worry about missing out on blackfishing today Kil, its a lousy rainy day anyway. These are the days that being in your shop is meant for. ;)
We stuck our nose out of cape may inlet this morn.Wasnt pretty.
Decided to come back in and watch some football.
Try again tomoro.

With seabass closed its gonna be a longer than normal winter.
Theres gonna be a fishermans march on wash dc feb 17.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With seabass closed its gonna be a longer than normal winter.
Mike, I'll make you busy in winter.
I'll have dogfish charters in winter and you can catch them all you want on jigs until your arms fall off. :)

·
162 Posts
Mike, I'll make you busy in winter.
I'll have dogfish charters in winter and you can catch them all you want on jigs until your arms fall off. :)
Im in.I just got a new dogfish jigging rod im anxious to break in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts