360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
A couple of us are going on the 24th. Hopefully we do as well as they did on yesterday’s trip. Will be my first time on that boat, so I always lower my expectations when not 💯 on what to expect
Where do you see their fishing reports? Their website only has reports from 2020 as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yesterdays trip did look good. It sucked seeing them going live with a good haul coming in at the same time we were getting the sorry the weather is going to suck so yours in a few days is cancelled call

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yesterdays trip did look good. It sucked seeing them going live with a good haul coming in at the same time we were getting the sorry the weather is going to suck so yours in a few days is cancelled call
Were there fish hanging on the other side of the boat too?

I only count like 5 YF tuna, about 8 BF tuna on the side of the boat visible in the facebook page video.

·
156 Posts
I was scheduled to go on my first long range Tuna trip on February 3rd and 4th. Well weather happens and that got cancelled. I've rebooked for the March 3rd and 4th trip. Is anyone else on here going to be on that trip?
Ill be on that trip assuming the weather allows. If you have any questions you can message me and I'll do my best to answer them.

·
804 Posts
Anyone have any pics of the inside of Williams. Is it setup like the new bucc?
Nothing like the New Bucc. It has tables/booths down each side that convert to bunks and an aisle up the middle if I remember correctly

1 - 20 of 91 Posts