Who is going to fish venice this winter?

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by jaredchasteen, Nov 19, 2008.

1. jaredchasteen

jaredchasteen Senior Member

I have heard from gres that several of you guys are going down the first week in jan. I booked my trip earlier this week. I have a tentative date around the beginning of jan. With all of the larger fish already being caught i think this will be a great year for fishing at the lump(lets hope). I believe my crew will be Bret as well as my friend from Florida(tunachaser) on SFC.

Gimmedeal, you going this year? Dont you wanna get some of this.
    [​IMG]

2. CaptEddie

CaptEddie Site Sponsor

I will be fishing this winter LOL

3. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

Will definetly be going in feb probably the 3rd weekend

4. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

jared, whats the date of you trip?

5. jaredchasteen

i would change my date to you alls but no one will respond and tell me when you are going? Maybe they are afraid i will catch all the fish.

talked to my buddy from florida he cant make it, might have two crew openings.

6. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Jared,

Grescobia, McGolfer, me and one more will be fishing Venice Jan 3 and 4th with Captain Eddie. I can't wait.

I may also go back to Venice (or Fourchon) again in February and March. Crazyjigr, let me know if you need more fishermen!! It would be great to fish with you again!

Scott

7. jaredchasteen

I will try and change my date to correspond with you all. Possibly two crew openings on my boat.

8. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

I will try and change my date to correspond with you all. Possibly two crew openings on my boat.

Looking forward to meeting you.

9. Eastern Tackle

Eastern Tackle Senior Member

For January I am booked with shows, but will be willing and want to come down in Feb. I can probably drag Joey H along with me from NC.

10. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

Hope it works out jared.

11. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

Jared,

Grescobia, McGolfer, me and one more will be fishing Venice Jan 3 and 4th with Captain Eddie. I can't wait.

I may also go back to Venice (or Fourchon) again in February and March. Crazyjigr, let me know if you need more fishermen!! It would be great to fish with you again!

Scott
    You got it we'll make plans on our dec 6/7 trip I have several options one being taking a 282 mako w.225's and leaving it there for a few months.

12. gimmedeal

gimmedeal Senior Member

Jared, Give me a call. I'll mark my calendar. McGolfer in Venice? That seems a little out of the ordinary.

Fred

13. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

Jared, Give me a call. I'll mark my calendar. McGolfer in Venice? That seems a little out of the ordinary.

Fred
    fred
    i couldn't get captain eddie to drive the boat over to port foushon to pick me up so i guess i am going to have to stay in that chitty little town of venice...rick

14. CaptEddie

CaptEddie Site Sponsor

LOL theres not much left of the marina in fourchon. Belle Passe marina got the chit kicked out of it by gustav.