360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, who is behind SKR in number of posts? Where could we see a top 10 list?? I've been waiting for Uncle Russ to take the number one spot from Ronnie, but looks like he has a way to go yet.

Yea, I have too much time on my hands! Just waiting for July 4th weekend on the Big E.

Tom - Deep Blue Gulf

·
1,105 Posts
DBG: I hope I don't ever get near the top. There is something that is just very, very wrong about someone with two offshore trips further than 25 miles out having more posts than anyone else on an offshore board. I may have to stop posting just as a matter of general principle to avoid having that happen.

What is even more wrong is that I have had PM s from a couple of folks actually asking my advice. :eek:

And in saying that, I have just added one to the number of posts. :D

Russ

·
1,182 Posts
If you go to the top of the page and click on members list and then click on posts, it will give the list numerically by number of posts.
Skeeterronnie 1143
Minnow 1039
Bret 991
ksong 957
gman 946
mrbill 945
ragman 924
snagged 777
uncle russ 748
pope 659

·
1,105 Posts
If anybody ever does a comparative analysis of how many posts contain actual substantive information about offshore fishing, I'm in a heap of trouble.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
If you'll ever get enough that boat finished, you'll find that you still remember how..
Trust me... I know from only having been able to fish twice in the last year. Both trips were on a 7 day license... Sweet water trips alas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts