Who has the second most posts?

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by DeepBlueGulf, Jun 10, 2008.

1. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Just curious, who is behind SKR in number of posts? Where could we see a top 10 list?? I've been waiting for Uncle Russ to take the number one spot from Ronnie, but looks like he has a way to go yet.

Yea, I have too much time on my hands! Just waiting for July 4th weekend on the Big E.

Tom - Deep Blue Gulf

2. gman

gman Senior Member

3. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

DBG: I hope I don't ever get near the top. There is something that is just very, very wrong about someone with two offshore trips further than 25 miles out having more posts than anyone else on an offshore board. I may have to stop posting just as a matter of general principle to avoid having that happen.

What is even more wrong is that I have had PM s from a couple of folks actually asking my advice. :eek:

And in saying that, I have just added one to the number of posts. :D

Russ

4. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Best I can tell, Minnow might be second with 1,039 posts. Still wondering about the top ten!

Tom

5. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

6. jureal

jureal Senior Member

If you go to the top of the page and click on members list and then click on posts, it will give the list numerically by number of posts.
    Skeeterronnie 1143
    Minnow 1039
    Bret 991
    ksong 957
    gman 946
    mrbill 945
    ragman 924
    snagged 777
    uncle russ 748
    pope 659

7. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

If anybody ever does a comparative analysis of how many posts contain actual substantive information about offshore fishing, I'm in a heap of trouble.

8. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

we are def. not fishing enough if this is the topic du jour

9. Bret

Bret Senior Member

What is fishing?????? its been so long... I may have forgotten how.

10. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

If you'll ever get enough that boat finished, you'll find that you still remember how..
    Trust me... I know from only having been able to fish twice in the last year. Both trips were on a 7 day license... Sweet water trips alas.

11. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Proves that SR is not scared to show his ignorance. :D