Which Japanese Rod Maker Makes the Strongest Blanks?

Discussion in 'Rods and Rod Blanks' started by RevPDP, Sep 16, 2017.

1. HungryJack

HungryJack Member

2. HungryJack

HungryJack Member

He greatly over compensates online
    for his short comings in real life.
    :):eek:

3. RevPDP

RevPDP Active Member

I teach middle school and I promise that you guys are worse than the girls there with your pettiness and argumentativeness. I came on this forum because it was relatively small and it offered good advice. Now it seems that you guys piss on every thread posted. Way to go! That's a great way to encourage new members to stay. Come on girls. Grow up.

lite-liner likes this.
  4. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

Righteous indignation shouldn’t end with “come on girls”. Bitching about bitching is girlish enough but then to add insult. That’s just wrong. We’re gonna have to take an apple away from this one.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 6:31 PM
  5. RevPDP

RevPDP Active Member

Freudian slip. Come on boys, grow up.

GARRIGA likes this.
  6. PE Pete

PE Pete Active Member

Great video mate, I think this is a good example of using a SP rod with skill.
    I notice the angles you fight at even in the gimble position were reasonably moderate. I personally learnt a lot from watching that. Thanks for posting.

HungryJack likes this.
  7. PE Pete

PE Pete Active Member

I could not agree more.
    I'm on numerous forums and have never seen anything like this.
    I honestly cant believe the level of childish bickering between certain members.
    I can tell you this it simply wouldn't be tolerated on most other forums.
    It ruins the flow of the conversation and frankly makes the two of you look stupid.
    You both could no doubt contribute to the conversation but instead you choose to sling insults at each other. All of which detracts from the enjoyment of being in a community of likeminded individuals.
    It's a shame there's no moderators on here to sort this rubbish out.

8. HungryJack

HungryJack Member

I offered to try and solve the problem in another thread.
    I offered Garriga the option we do not quote, talk about or
    communicate with each other, we ignore each other.

He choose NOT to agree with this.

It pretty obvious why,
    he enjoys the results of his posting.

He has become more disruptive to this website
    than all the iterations of Anthony to date.

9. PE Pete

PE Pete Active Member

The two of you are as bad as each oher.
    Both of you should take a long hard look at yourselves and grow up!!!
    Hungryjack 18
    Garriga 29
    This is not the number of petty insults but is in fact the number of posts the two of you have made in this one thread.
    I tried calculating the petty insults but caused my calculator to explode!!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 1:35 AM
  10. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

Stop using an abacus?

As for the petty insults. Got our POTUS elected. He must be onto something. Take crap from none? I agree!

Here’s an idea. First time one isn’t nice. Bitch about it. Not later when the retaliation comes and then the first offender can’t own it but decides retaliation is the only option. Shit happens. Can’t choose to bitch about one and not all. That’s hypocritical. After the fact. Useless.

Seriously. All this church lady crying is rediculous. If you’re not going say something first it happens but click in to what next happens then you’re an accomplice after the fact. SAY SOMETHING THEN. Not later.

Didn’t see any acting all high an mighty say word one when Jack opened a thread insulting me to entertain himself at my expense yet now comes the indignation’s.

I ask for no assistance. All I ask is no double standard. To all. Be nice. I’ll be nicer. Be an A Hole. The rest shouldn’t bitch at me for retaliating. Say something when it happens. Now is too late. You had your chance.

I believe in the Right every American should defend themselves. I exercise that Right when attacked. Regardless where or when or who? I’m not a hypocrite. Treat all the same and then some. Each can choose for themselves how I will react. Just don’t bitch about it later. That’s pathetic.