Where to buy Jigging Master Saber Game Pink?

Discussion in 'Rods and Rod Blanks' started by Alex A, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Alex A

Alex A Active Member

Hey y'all.
    New member to 360tuna here. I'm a huge fan of jigging off 100 feet reefs and was thinking of buying a Jigging Master Saber Game Pink (Spiral Guide Version)
    Anybody got feedback on the rod?
    I was looking at where to buy it in the U.S. and stumbled upon this site www.fxginternational.com. Never heard of them so was wondering if anybody had used the site.

2. bruno mazaheri

bruno mazaheri Member

Hey Alex! I'm a huge fan of jigging master gear. Absolutely love the jigs and rods and reels. I have some old school models that I still use because they last a very long time. In response to your query, I think that the jigging master saber game pink is an awesome rod. The spiral guides make it really easy to fight the fish. This rod also looks SICK. I've actually had a friend order the non-pink version from that site and he said the customer service was pretty good. I've always found that relatively new sites have the best customer service. Triangle tackle is an example.

3. JonathanFreeman

JonathanFreeman Member

Wow the pink saber game's are here in the states!? I gotta check that, was considering getting mine from overseas.

4. fasted1500

fasted1500 Senior Member

I emailed a few overseas tackle shops, I ll let you know once they respond.

5. Alex A

Alex A Active Member

Quick update: gave in and shot in the order from fxg. Shipping was pretty cheap compared to international shops. Seems like it'll be ready to use this weekend (fingers crossed the weather is nice). Bendo pics to come!

6. Marvin542

Marvin542 Active Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  7. Alex A

Alex A Active Member

8. fasted1500

fasted1500 Senior Member

I ordered one as well from them. Alex and I will keep you guys posted.

9. fasted1500

fasted1500 Senior Member

so far they provided me a tracking #. I ll post as soon as it arrives.

10. caferacermike

caferacermike Member

I ordered mine a couple of days back. Got my tracking number and is supposed to be delivered Friday.

11. FXG

FXG Sponsors

Hey Alex,
    We sell the Jigging Master Saber Game on our site and are offering a 5% discount on all Jigging Master products all week. Just use the code "FXG" when checking out.

12. fasted1500

fasted1500 Senior Member

13. Alex A

Alex A Active Member

Jesus! Did you shoot them an email? What did they say?

14. fasted1500

fasted1500 Senior Member

Yeah, they were quick to respond. I should have a new one on the way.
    Did you get yours?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  15. Alex A

Alex A Active Member

Yes I did! It was properly packaged and ended up fine. Is the new one free of charge?

16. fasted1500

fasted1500 Senior Member

Yep, the new one is free.

17. caferacermike

caferacermike Member

OMG!!! Do we have the same UPS driver?

Got mine today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

However I lucked out.

[​IMG]

I realize that the damage was not caused by FXGInternational. It was the fault of UPS. I have had shipping issues in the past and I decided not to open the box until I had made contact with FXG. Xander from FXG called me within minutes of sending an email and promised to make it right if there was anything wrong, in fact he insisted on sending me a different even if it looked fine as they didn't want any structural issues to cause breakage on the water. For a new company they just want to make it right.

I am super psyched with this rod. I'll be leaving the Calstar Grafighter home on the next trip. The length and weight should be much better than my 7' Calstar. I had a little buyers remorse when the Calstar arrived as it wasn't quite what I had in mind but I let a retailer help me with the purchase. It's been a great set up but this rod will make a difference. Avet SX Raptor Dorado? I'd like to try the JM Power Spell PEII but it's a little out of the range I'm usually willing to spend on a reel.

18. fasted1500

fasted1500 Senior Member

My box was the same except I did not luck out. Oh well. Xander reached out and said they would send me a new one.

19. Sammyau

Sammyau Member

Good on fxg. I hope those rods are insured.