welcome to banned camp

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by mcgolfer, Aug 27, 2007.

1. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

i woke up this morning to find out i have been banned on the 2 cool site. the only reason i can think of is that i made a comment in a post last night that of all the different people that i have taken offshore from the 2 cool site that i only had to shoot one and the mako's did the rest. at the time it was said in jest but i guess a moderator got their panties in a wad and banned me.

so i guess i will find something else to consume the time i spent trying to to keep up to date on that sites bluewater board and trying to spread what little knowledge i have about fishing to others on that site....rick

2. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

WOW!!! not much more I can say other than ... WOW!! Thier loss....

on another note... hows the boat coming along? they get the motors singing again?

3. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

the boat is in the sling and will be good to go once we run all the old fuel out of the tanks...rick

4. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

That's hard to believe Rick, must be a misunderstanding of some sort.

btw, who did you have to shoot?

Tom

5. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

tom
    i didn't shoot anyone but i have had only one guy out of the many that i had taken offshore that was not welcome back on my boat....rick

6. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

Let's feed the moderator to the Mako's !!!
    (Uh, oh....I hope I don't get banned for posting this message on another site.....)

7. atunatado

atunatado Member

Welcome to banned camp, Rick.

Are you on the labor Day trip on Big E?

8. fonz

fonz Member

Thats Very Wierd???

9. Argo

Argo Senior Member

definately their loss.....you are one of few knowledgable offshore guys tat post on there with information that is actually useful.......I post very little these days, that goes for all of the sites though.....

10. Argo

Argo Senior Member

here is a post from mont on that thread......said you arent banned.....

#16 Today, 10:01 AM
    Mont
    webmaster Join Date: May 20 2004

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
    its a shame McGolfer got banned for the above comment.. He has a TON of knowledge that will be missed.

Rick hasn't been banned, and I have no idea of what your comment means.

The last time

11. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Good, sounds like it was just a misunderstanding! Now go post something about the Puerto Vallarta trip on the 2Cool board!! Is anyone making any bets on who gets the first 200lb'er in PV?

Tom

12. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

i just got home and i am able to access the 2 cool site. monty sent me a message and said that i wasn't banned. i tried to log on this morning and an error message saying that imy ip was banned from on the 2 cool site. i tried 4 times to log on and got the same message. i have never received this message in all the time i have logged in and out on 2 cool so i assumed that i was banned....

now about the puerto vallarta trip i am sure hoping that at least one of our group catches a 200lb plus tuna. that would make the trip down worthwhile. as long as it is caught on the old farts boat all will be well....rick

13. gman

gman Senior Member

ok, can you take me to the Makos your refering to LOL love those damn things...and Im from jersey so getting rid of bodies is OK with me too LMFAO

14. fishologist

fishologist Member

im up for a trip anytime... just let us know sharks aint that bad...lol..

15. SkeeterRonnie

i get excited just catching BAIT!!!

16. gman

gman Senior Member

nothing like sticking the cold iron gaff into a huge slob Mako, Whenever anyone down here wants to go sharking Im in. Im actually in Houston as we speak on business LOL

17. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

good thing i don't run this site, or i would ban you from here, too!

you are just too damn nice!

18. Earl

Earl Senior Member

Dang? You've got to be kidding me?

I like the 2cool sight but they can be high maintenance at times it seems.

I logged on the other day to see I had been flagged with all kinds of red dots...someone was pissed at me.

I posted a thread in the general forumn inquiring as to what the problem was (said thread lasted maybe 20 minutes before it was deleted).

Seems badhabit had read my post in regards to someone complaining about PETA where I respoded that I was a card carrying member of PETA and damn proud of it. He read that part gave me the red marks, but never looked at the "card" I had generated at the bottom of the post - PETA, People for Eating Tasty Animals!

Some people are just too anal.

Earl

i woke up this morning to find out i have been banned on the 2 cool site. the only reason i can think of is that i made a comment in a post last night that of all the different people that i have taken offshore from the 2 cool site that i only had to shoot one and the mako's did the rest. at the time it was said in jest but i guess a moderator got their panties in a wad and banned me.

so i guess i will find something else to consume the time i spent trying to to keep up to date on that sites bluewater board and trying to spread what little knowledge i have about fishing to others on that site....rick

19. SkeeterRonnie

they are quick to cut your fingers off over there... I have to REALLY watch what I type. sometimes my fingers speak before my mind thinks...... hehe.

20. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Sounds like one of the moderators got sideways and MOnt didn't know anything about it. He will likely get it squared away. As far as the 200lb tuna goes, I know the old farts will get there fish. What dates are you guys fishing?