Wednesday Window GOM

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by Reel-Habilitation, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Looks like Wed. may be the only day this week that will be decent to head out. Anyone else heading out?

2. ashton

ashton Guest

I buddy of mine has the whole week off as soon as he calls me I bet we go out in search of some hoos. 2 to 4 is what they are saying on my weather sight. Good enough and will head out of port A. By the way the "buddy" has the boat.

3. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

I going on a headboat just to get a bluewater fix.

4. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

well let us know how you do, mean ol crab!!! LOL!!!! Betcha you are out there right now, yanking some lips off dem poooooor fishies!! Lucky dawg! Cant wait until I get to retire!! Or at least own my own business and can afford to pay somoeone else to run it...hehe.

5. AJ hunter

AJ hunter Guest

I'm going out in the eastern GOM tomorrow. We have 1-2s on Monday and then 2-3s the rest of the week. The boat traffic is down with the federal waters closure for grouper, so hopefully we won't be competing for anchorage on the wrecks.

6. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

i had the opportunity to go out on tuesday with a few friends but had to set up the ocean tackle international booth at the fishing show so i had to decline. they had a great day and caught several hoo's and other fish. there big hoo weighed 101 lbs. i wish i had been there to either pull on that big hoo or gaff it. i am hoping for my boat to get out of the shop some time soon so i can make a run at them hoo before they leave the area and go into there summertime pattern.....rick

7. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Wow. That is one big hoo. Sorry you missed it. I hope all is going well in Houston though. Priorities!