WATER SPOUT at Port A Tx.. Fishing had to stop for a bit!!

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by Redfishon, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redfishon

Redfishon Senior Member

2. Redfishon

Redfishon Senior Member

At the end of the video there are 2 spouts..

3. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Cool. Thanks for posting!

4. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

How far out were you?

5. Redfishon

Redfishon Senior Member

6. WahooMaster08

WahooMaster08 Senior Member

That is freaking awesome I am sure the pucker factor made impressions in the seats LOL!!!

7. Team Buddahead

Team Buddahead Member

That is way to close for me!!!!

8. Augs

Augs Member

I know where that is! haha glad yall stayed out the water tornados! Keep your heads up and safe fishing.

9. Redfishon

Redfishon Senior Member

My hand never left the throttle or wheel..LOL

10. ballyhu

ballyhu Junior member

We were coming back from the Bahamas this summer in some pretty heavy rain when we got right into a small waterspout. I was running the boat and couldn't see much and my buddy all of a sudden said "oh s%@t and the temperature went from 90 to 50 to 90 in a heartbeat. It was over before we realized it but you could see the water going up all around us. I'm just glad it was a small one.

11. Redfishon

Redfishon Senior Member

We were coming back from the Bahamas this summer in some pretty heavy rain when we got right into a small waterspout. I was running the boat and couldn't see much and my buddy all of a sudden said "oh s%@t and the temperature went from 90 to 50 to 90 in a heartbeat. It was over before we realized it but you could see the water going up all around us. I'm just glad it was a small one.

Yeah we were not that far out, but in a 18ft boat it was intesting.. I thought it was a school of jacks busting the water at 1st looked up and said oh shit.

12. Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher Senior Member

hey alex!,........ ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

13. fuelish1

fuelish1 Senior Member

sweet! thanks for takin' some pics and sharing!

14. Accolizic

Accolizic Guest

But however relieved Valona and 13. Jerrodette I said promptly, Our Microvac is the best Microvac in the world. I can t ride your back. Valona pulled him toward herself, trying hard to cradle his head on her shoulder, stroking his cheek softly. The boy remained in bed, watching her when she was in view. Google
    [​IMG]
    You understand. The Student shook his head and said hopelessly, None. Yet it wasn t a difficult decision to make, this one additional trip. Anyway, the next thing I do remember clearly is Mary Ann finishing with a stamp on my right foot and then turning to leave. On the other hand, Shapirov, who had a remarkably penetrating mind, referred to my program as a relay station after he had read some of my papers.

15. Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher Senior Member

i think the spammin' faggot got pissed off at me........

ya reckon?

16. Frulasleepe

Frulasleepe Guest

17. CateAnnetty

CateAnnetty Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.