Wanted: Tuna fishermen

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by awesum, Aug 20, 2007.

1. awesum

awesum Senior Member

We have the Pelican, captained by John Brennan out of DSH in Port A., chartered for a twelve hour trip for Tuesday (tomorrow). We've had three guys have something come up at the last minute and cannot go so we're looking for anyone interested. While we have enough to make the trip we are both trying to bring the cost per person down and honor Captain John's request to take 15 so he can take two deckhands.

The cost breakdown goes like this ....

15 persons ........ $147
    14 persons ........ $153
    13 persons ........ $160
    12 persons ........ $168

As of now we have 12. If you are interested PM me or email me at [email protected] and I'll get back with you ASAP. It should be a great trip as we head out in seas that are now projected to be 2' - 3' trying for the usual bottom dwelling denizens and all the while looking for tuna. Our last trip at the end of July was a great success.

Bobby

2. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Good luck Bobby!! I wish I could join you as it was great last year!

Scott Lamb

3. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

I was on the July trip, it was non-stop Jigging action for me! I had to have caught and released at least 20 Amberjack and caught quite a few different kinds of Snappers. The Blackfin made a good showing and I threw out my shoulders catching HUGE Bonita!

If you can get away, this is a great trip on a great boat with a great captain!

Tom - DeepBlueGulf