360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello everyone! We are thrilled to announce a giveaway for a $100 Amazon eGift card!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend a $100 Amazon eGift card?

To be entered in the drawing you need to include links to the actual products you would choose. Give us your shopping list!

On Friday, August 20th, we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway by responding to the posted question.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $100 Amazon eGift Card! Head to Amazon.com to get started!

I will provide an example down below! We cannot wait to see your shopping list!

All the best,
Dan

·
Administrator
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EXAMPLE POST

Hey there! Here is my quick little example shopping list, if I were to win the $100 Amazon eGift Card!

I've got some boys that are just getting into fishing, so this 375pcs Lifelike Trout Carp Pike Perch Bass Fishing Lure Kit, bright and colorful as it is, would be perfect for them!

And, given that they've had some success so far, but have a bit of difficulty hauling the fish up out of the water, this handy PLUSINNO Floating Fishing Net should help too!

You will need to provide links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

Thank you for giving our little contest a shot! And good luck to you all!

- Dan

·
Banned
5,120 Posts
Howdy Y'all !
Here is my quick little shopping list,
if I were to win the $100 Amazon eGift Card!

I've got some boys that are just getting into fishing,
so the actual catching has been tough.

And, given that they've had no success so far,
and growing boys get hungry,
this handy Red Lobster Gift Card - $100
would help out with that situation.

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just returned from Alaska and although the fishing was great, I need a few items to make the next trip more enjoyable. If I was to win I would use it on:

Some Joka therm gloves to keep my hands cozy on the wet and cold boat rides

Also, I got eaten alive by mosquitos and black flies. The bites turned into welts and I develop an allergic reaction to bites if I scratch (which I did in my sleep). This is to prevent me from my next Mike Tyson impersonation and to not give the lodge guides a heart attack when they see my face in the morning:

Thanks for the contest ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Everyone!

If I were to win the $100 Amazon gift card I would knock some things off the list that all my buddies say we will buy but have been procrastinating!

Ike Jime Spike - We have been more conscious of treating our catch with respect and preserving the best quality meat possible, but the old screwdriver isn't the best tool for the job. (Would love to replace the AFW wire with a properly sized circuit breaker, but that isn't on amazon)

Assist Cord & Solid Rings - No more digging through our bags to pull out old discarded assist hooks when the toothy fish show up

Knot Puller - Everyone's hands have had enough from pulling our hardest on braid. It's kind of ridiculous none of us have bought this yet.

Bobbin - We take every other precaution when rigging our gear, but for some reason the PR Bobbin isn't used yet. This should fix that!

Appreciate the consideration!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just came back from Capt Matt's deep drop trip and I need to make some new rigs to use when we bottom fish again on the tuna trips. I feel like that electric reel is going to be a big help at the beginning of the trips. I also need to adjust the amount of hooks are on my rigs already due to tangles. Also the last item I put on the list is new sunglasses because at the first stop mine fell off my head and right into the drink 1000ft to the bottom of the gulf. I also need to restring one of my reels so there is braid and some mono for a top shot. I went just over $100 because I went back and had to add the glasses :)

Hi-Seas Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves

Learn more: Amazon.com : Hi-Seas Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves, 2.3 Millimeter, 500 Piece Pack, Silver : Fishing Line Spooling Accessories : Sports & Outdoors

Hi-Seas Grand Slam Monofilament Leader

Learn more: Amazon.com : Hi-Seas, Grand Slam Monofilament Leader, Clear, 100 yd (91.4 m), 100 lb (45.4 kg) Test : Fishing Leaders : Sports & Outdoors

Dr.Fish Rolling Barrel Fishing Swivel Stainless Steel Black Nickel 298Lb

Learn more: Amazon.com : Dr.Fish Saltwater Fishing Rolling Swivel Size 4/0 298Lb Stainless Steel Rig Connector (Pack of 20) : Sports & Outdoors

50pcs Fishing Rolling Barrel Swivels with Coast Lock Snap Black Nickel Fishing Swivel Snaps

Learn more: Amazon.com : 50pcs Fishing Rolling Barrel Swivels with Coast Lock Snap Black Nickel Fishing Swivel Snaps (3/0-50pcs) : Sports & Outdoors

JSHANMEI Sleeve Swivels Fishing Cross Line Swivels 3 Way Swivels Fishing Three Way Crimp Swivel Heavy Duty Brass Triple Swivels Saltwater Fishing Tackle

Learn more: Amazon.com : JSHANMEI Sleeve Swivels Fishing Cross Line Swivels 3 Way Swivels Fishing Three Way Crimp Swivel Heavy Duty Brass Triple Swivels Saltwater Fishing Tackle 2/0 50pcs : Sports & Outdoors

Reaction Tackle High Performance Braided Fishing Line/Fishing Braid

Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7SZ2L6/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_9V8XY56Z0W4VVKD64XPV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sports Polarized Sunglasses For Men Cycling Driving Fishing 100% UV Protection

Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MDKX9NK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_P35GE9TMY0E3RHATDPJG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'd love a jig bag for my slow jigging needs

·
Administrator
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks folks!

The contest is now closed! The winner will be selected shortly and announced when when we hear back from them.

Pay attention to your private messages folks! We will be reaching out in short order.

- Dan

·
Administrator
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi folks!

Ok, well, better late then never, but after a bit of a delay we are pleased to announce the winner of the Amazon gift card is Kipi!

Thanks very much for participating folks!

- Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.