360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,700 Posts
Very, very nice.

love the colour blending.

what happened to the gloss on the guide at at 0.53 and a couple of others shortly after..........gremlins???.

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very, very nice.

love the colour blending.

what happened to the gloss on the guide at at 0.53 and a couple of others shortly after..........gremlins???.

Thx Denis..You have me looking here for the last hr and I dont see nothing Denis
Gloss on the guide 0.53? I looked at that and looked at that and havnt a clue what your seeing there Denis..please be more specific.Are you refering to the actual finish on the guide? Probally shadows or something,,get alot of different effects friom cameral angle's,sun,,ect
Fuji ICMNSG w.Titanium Finish cast alot of looks.

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Hi mate, the wahoo has come out fantastic. Its the most creative use of abalone that I have seen on a rod. I look forward to seeing your wahoo pendent. Reckon you can make a GT pendent outa mother of pearl?

I cant pick out what Denis is referring to either but my frame rate is a bit jerky. I reckon you should post the best shots as well as the sideshow

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so very much Saga!What a time doing these are,,they really eat the time away,from start to finish,I lost count of the hours a long time ago and was still on it,,lol
I know I can craft the fish from the Pearl,but I havnt quite started on turning them into pendents,,but will be soon,,few weeks perhaps.
I will get with you when I do,of if you just want the GT in Abalone as it is,I can surely do that for you..I just havnt had time to figure the best way to work them into the special necklaces yet.
Are you throttle down on yours yet Saga? I cant wait to see your new toy!
Thanks again Mr Saga!

·
5,700 Posts
At exactly 0.53 the guide in the frame looks like it has something sticking on the wrap gloss about mid wrap.

Shortly after that there is a fleeting shot of another wrap that looks similar.

I could see dark reflections in the gloss in quite a few shots, but those 2 seemed to be sticking out of the gloss.

After reading your reply & Saga's I thought I must be going nuts, so I looked again, its at the end of the guide foot,in the frame at 0.53, & it seems to be sort of sticking out of the gloss.
I guess it must be a reflection or something lensing from the marbling........as you have checked it.

It just looked so strange & so unlike your impeccable workmanship I thought I would mention it, so you could check it out.

Glad it was a reflection or something & not a gremlin. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Man, you put together a unique montage , for your customs, the tune on this one is particularly well themed .
Your builds are not my cup-of-tea, but I thoroughly enjoy your vids & appreciate the workmanship & themed concepts in those builds.

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Now that Denis mentions sticking out, I can see it. Looks like a thorn sticking out and is most prolly a reflected reflection if it makes sense

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Shadow I dont thinkkkkk
I looked at that pic forever and never seen that..lol and now its there pokin me in the eye!
Something must have landed on there,took pics on there last thing and had outdoors for quite a while before that for lighting as it was very hard to get those colors to show..had windy day here too that day.
Weird srtuff happens and never ends..llol and great eyes Dennis!!

·
Site Sponsor
2,892 Posts
Great work again...One day I'm going to want one of them...

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great work again...One day I'm going to want one of them...

You name your fish Richie and its a done deal!
Have to get quite a bit for them though,,taking a heck of alot of time to do.
Working now on a Mutton and Mahi
Check the 7 New Ones out..I LOVE the way the PEACOCK BASS turned out for me!!
Click the link,,having trouble uploading pictures again from my gallery.
http://www.360tuna.com/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=1140&original=1

http://www.360tuna.com/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=1140&original=1

·
Site Sponsor
2,892 Posts
We need to talk..as soon as I get the time ...I want to use a united composite blank..Are you up to doing one on a UC blank...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts