360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with Captain Will Wall and deck tech Eric fishing for Wahoo out of Venice. What a blast had an excellent time lots of firsts. No one in our party consisting of myself my two sons and two nephews all 15 to 18 years had caught a Wahoo before. To say it was rush for all of us would be an understatement. All the boys caught the biggest fish of the lives and it was one of my nephews first off shore trip. Fishing with Captain Will was such a learning experience he is an excellent teacher who really seams to love to fish and tech others. I genuinely appreciated that he explained what was going on it was a great trip for all of use.
All of the fish were caught trolling gas platforms except for the on one black fin tuna that Captain Will hocked on a popper and hand off to my son Chris for his first fight with a tuna. I am leaving a lot out due to lack of sleep. We left Venice last night and I was at work at 630 this morning need to get some sleep. Will add to the report later.
Scott
Chris with his first Hoo

Brandon and Tyler with there first

Braedon with his first Aj he also caught two Wahoo but its on video and I cant get it to upload

My first Wahoo

Captain Will's Contender

The Crew and our catch

·
5,457 Posts
Nice hooters, Guess you didnt get to do the overnighter?

d-a

·
1,553 Posts
the smile on the kid in the first pic is worth the trip alone! they will be ruined for life now. thanks for sharing. great pics

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CoVi
No love on the new Stellas thru a popper a few times with no luck and trolled with one for a few passes at the end of the day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts