Viking's three day ironman trip out of Tarpon Spring, Fl

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by ksong, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

I don't want to go anywhere as tuna fishing is so good on the East Coast in early Sept, but it is very tempting. $650 including tip and cleaning and all meals is a bargain.

Trip of a lifetime aboard the Viking Gulfstar. Limited to 16 people, plenty of room for fishing and bunks for all.Fishing the GULF LOOP(start of the Gulf Stream) We will be fishing within a 5 day weather window. You need to be in sunny Florida for all 5 days. We will fish the best 3 days of weather.Fishing will be day and night. The nightime fishing will be chunking for Swordfish and Tuna. Daytime fishing will be for Grouper, Snapper and Amberjack.Trip price is $650.00 and is all inclusive. Price includes fare,all tackle,bait, all meals,snacks, soft drinks, tips for mates and fish cleaning. Payment in full required by 9/1/2009.

2. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

What port is the boat leaving from?

3. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

Tarpon springs, fla

4. Grifft

Grifft Senior Member

Tarpon springs, fla

Just north of Tampa on the west coast.

Tom

5. rtran

rtran Senior Member

that is an insane amount of stuff you get for 650

6. d-a

d-a Senior Member

What's the dates?

d-a

7. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

I don't want to go anywhere as tuna fishing is so good on the East Coast in early Sept, . [/B]

lets hope the canyon bite is better than last year :p

this trip looks like a great deal. southwest flies into tampa for cheap

8. GanderVA

GanderVA Senior Member

Kil-more details. I am just north of Viking-Tarpon Springs. Lisa the Tarpon booking agent did not not know of the trip. A few of the Capt's were in the room and said there was a maybe NE private trip pending $'s. I want to get on but there is someone in the NE booking the trip. I have a couple rooms if any forum members need a bed if there is a weather band. Gary

9. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Kil-more details. I am just north of Viking-Tarpon Springs. Lisa the Tarpon booking agent did not not know of the trip. A few of the Capt's were in the room and said there was a maybe NE private trip pending $'s. I want to get on but there is someone in the NE booking the trip. I have a couple rooms if any forum members need a bed if there is a weather band. Gary
    I found the trip in Jan, 2010.
    Here is info of the trip.

Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing