360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been extremely lucky to be able to fish with such great company that treat each one of us like family. Personally I'd never be able to afford more then one or two charters per year, but thanks to my buddy Captain Same Outfit, Todd S. I've been able to enjoy 5 great trips so far for next to nothing. Split fuel. Our average trips cost less then $60, how crazy is that deal. It's funny because he calls us suckers for fishing with him. Gawd Lee,

I would have never met my fishing buddy if it wasn't for doing a split charter back in 2011.
We had a pretty shitty charter but meeting Todd turned out to be the best investment I've made in my life. I've been lucky enough to share this experience with many friends on here in 360 world.

Get out there, you never know who you will meet along the way!

Fruits of our spoils so far:

Off a weedline in May

Rig fishing April

Off east lump in March

East lump March

Feb. Rig fishing

East lump Feb.

And many many more pictures.
Venice is truly a special place to fish.
Like I said before I've been fishing here since 2011, you don't always knock it out the ballpark, but if you put in the time, you will reap the rewards.

This was all 2017 thus far, I'll keep updating thru the year.

Again, get out there and experience it for yourself .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.