Venice, La. Tuna Fishing...Incredible Action

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by Super Strike, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Super Strike

Super Strike Member

I haven't been able to post reports as often as I normally would but that is because we have had a lot of very fishable weather and we have been getting out a lot in the past couple of weeks. The fishing has been as good as you can possibly ask for and our catches have shown that. The Yellowfin Tuna bite and Black fin tuna bite is very steady right now, followed by wahoo and amberjack. Tuna has been our main targed but it is good to add some variety. Capt. Bob, Capt. Josh and myself have had some very good days this past week. Although we have had to leave the dock in socked in fog almost every morning, I cannot say enough about having good electronics. Our first group started with William Fales and friends, sorry you couldn't make it JOE B. We started out our day A.J. fishing and it took a little maneuvering to get the first two. After that nothing but sharks. We moved onto the tuna grounds and the bite was wide open. The guys had their hands full catching blackfin and yellowfin, plus an occassional 150-200lb. blacktip shark that would wear you down even more. That is mostly how the week went all the way thru Sunday. I will let the pictures do the talking. We also got some great video on 3/10 and 3/11 which will be up today. You can check them out </title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" /> </head> <body> </html> <html> <head> <title> Venice Louisiana Fishing. Sport Fishing Charters in Venice Louisiana. Super Strike Charters - Fishing Videos The fishing doesn't show any signs of letting up and should remain good. Right now we are targeting tuna and wahoo, cathching wahoo and a.j.'s as well. We've got open days and the fishing couldn't be better.

Damon McKnight
    Super Strike Charters
    1 800 318 1720
    Venice Louisiana Fishing. Sport Fishing Charters in Venice Louisiana.
    Venice Louisiana Fishing. Sport Fishing Charters in Venice Louisiana. Super Strike Charters - Fishing Photos
    Email: [email protected]

Attached Files:

• 691.jpg
      691.jpg
      File size:
      111.9 KB
      Views:
    • 694.jpg
      694.jpg
      File size:
      120.9 KB
      Views:
    • 695.jpg
      695.jpg
      File size:
      115.4 KB
      Views:
    • 696.jpg
      696.jpg
      File size:
      100.2 KB
      Views:
    • 700.jpg
      700.jpg
      File size:
      236.7 KB
      Views:
    • 701.jpg
      701.jpg
      File size:
      113.7 KB
      Views:
    • 709.jpg
      709.jpg
      File size:
      249.3 KB
      Views:
    • 705.jpg
      705.jpg
      File size:
      92.8 KB
      Views:
    • 702.jpg
      702.jpg
      File size:
      161.7 KB
      Views:
    • 698.jpg
      698.jpg
      File size:
      185.2 KB
      Views:
    • 697.jpg
      697.jpg
      File size:
      159.9 KB
      Views:
    • 699.jpg
      699.jpg
      File size:
      182.4 KB
      Views:
    • 693.jpg
      693.jpg
      File size:
      38.7 KB
      Views:
  2. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

good job guys, glad to see venice is still on. 5 more days and i'll be gettin on some of that action.