Venice, LA Offshore Fishing July 3rd or 4th.

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by Copenny2, May 4, 2009.

1. Copenny2

Copenny2 Junior member

Does anyone have an offshore trip planned for July 3rd or 4th out of Venice, LA and you need another person? I'LL GO!!!! I'll be in New Orleans across the weekend of the 4th of July and my wife will be with her family so I need something to do that I enjoy. I have my own gear so I can go on a private boat and do my part. I'm also willing to go in on a charter with a group. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:)

2. Copenny2

Copenny2 Junior member

If anyone has a unfilled charter or needs another body to split costs on a private boat heading offshore out of Venice, LA July 3rd or 4th just let me know.:D

3. The Great PF

The Great PF Senior Member

I have a 2 day charter on 7-22 and 7-23 out of Venice for tuna and wahoo, and there is a slight chance that one guy may have to drop out. Send me a PM if this is of interest to you.

The Great P. F.

4. Copenny2

Copenny2 Junior member

I have a 2 day charter on 7-22 and 7-23 out of Venice for tuna and wahoo, and there is a slight chance that one guy may have to drop out. Send me a PM if this is of interest to you.

The Great P. F.
    That's for the offer. Unfortunately I won't be in the state then. I'll be back in Texas by then. Anyone else need another body to cover costs on a charter or private boat? Just let me know and I'll be there.