360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,553 Posts
there are many good captains in venice. you'll get alot of different answers. go with one of some proven capts such as eddie or hunter. besides, they all fish the same areas and do the exact same techniques so basically find one thats not a jerk to make your trip more enjoyable

·
Banned
831 Posts
Mike Ellis with relentless sportfishing or Billy Wells with mexican gulf fishing company. they both have 33 freeman catamarans and are good guys and great fishermen. when fishing's good just about anybody can catch fish--when it's tough is when the really good one's shine. these guys go the extra mile to catch THE RIGHT BAIT before they even think about going fishing. back in june Mike was going all the way to Grand Isle to catch herring before going offshore.

·
128 Posts
SuperStrikeCharters.com gets my vote. 3 good captains on Twin Vee boats- look at the photo gallery on thier web site.
I've fished with Capt. Damon Mcknight.

·
8 Posts
Eddie Burger is THE MAN. He will work harder than anyone for you and is a super cool guy. i am not taking anything away from the others because they are all close but Eddie wil make you happy. I am fishing with him next week again.
985-788-50801

1 - 8 of 8 Posts