Valentine's Couples Panama Trip - 2/12 - 2/20 2010

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by BretABaker, Aug 5, 2009.

1. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

We have a Special events packages for the 2010 season $2 ,495 per person

* Special Valentines 2010 Fishing Vacation Package February 13 to 20 - 7 nights/8 days *

Itinerary***

February 13th : fly to PTY and spend the night at a five star Hotel Veneto

February 14th: travel to lodge , sightseeing tour with a stop at the famous Coronado Beach ,get to the lodge before 5PM, relax , drinks and candle light dinner

February 15th,16th and 17th full day fishing adventure

February 18th : Tropical island of Gamez ,relax at this secluded white sand beach island near the lodge , afternoon travel to the mountain resort town of Boquete ,spend the night at a mountain lodge

February 19th : Tour of Boquete and Coffee Palntation , 5 PM flight to PTY and spend the night at the Country INN Suite over looking the Panama Canal

February 20th : Travel back home , depending on your departure schedule , we can arrange a tour to visit the old part of PTY Casco Viejo

this package was designed for couples to enjoy fishing Big Game ,Relax and a very nice tour of Panama

**** If your partner does not fish the rate will only be $ 1,495.00 for non fisherman

* if your partner does not fish we can arrange other activities and lower the rate *

4 anglers per boat

all accommodations included

all transfers ,flight in Panama and tours included

meals and gratuities outside the lodge not included

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pope

Pope Senior Member

That would keep the fire burning and let the wife gain a better understanding why we have to fish.

3. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

yeah its be a nice break from the monotonous

4. reelsmooth

reelsmooth Junior member

Bret,
    what if the wife does not fish ?

5. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

pool/drinks, shopping, beach, relaxation :)

6. masonboro

masonboro Senior Member

My wife went on trip to Panama with us to "Panama Sportfishing Lodge" and had an Excellent time.If your wife's or girlfriend's have any question's just let me know. Catherine will be glad to respond.The crew at the lodge will take very good care of you and the significant other.Catherine and Patricia visited different island's and just checked out the local scene.
    I took one day off from fishing and we checked out the local scene and played Dominoe's,swam in the pool,had a very nice lunch and just chilled out.
    Very nice place to "Just Relax"!!!!

7. rtran

rtran Senior Member

man this sounds like a good deal

8. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

My wife went on trip to Panama with us to "Panama Sportfishing Lodge" and had an Excellent time.If your wife's or girlfriend's have any question's just let me know. Catherine will be glad to respond.The crew at the lodge will take very good care of you and the significant other.Catherine and Patricia visited different island's and just checked out the local scene.
    I took one day off from fishing and we checked out the local scene and played Dominoe's,swam in the pool,had a very nice lunch and just chilled out.
    Very nice place to "Just Relax"!!!!

Hey David did Catherine take any pics of the islands? Were they on the CDs you sent?

9. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

updated itinerary/price

10. chf1949

chf1949 Senior Member

Is there still room on this trip for another couple?

11. panamasportfishinglodge

panamasportfishinglodge Site Sponsor

Is there still room on this trip for another couple?

yes we do, email me or Bret Baker, [email protected]