Underwater Expeditions

Discussion in 'Underwater Expeditions Lounge' started by Underwater Expeditions, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underwater Expeditions

Underwater Expeditions Site Sponsor

The Big E has a 30hr tuna trip with aval.
    Boat leaves 8/28 Thursday at 7am and returns 8/28 at 1pm. Cost per person is $450.00 rod, reel and bait provided. (6aut rentals are $30.00 per person)

The Big E also has 52 hr tuna trip on 8/30 Saturday. Boat leaves at 11am and returns 9/1 at 3pm. Cost per person $750.00 rod, reel and bait provided. (6aut rentals are $30.00 per person)

We have plenty of room on the 30hr tuna trip, and we only have 3 spots aval. for the 52hr tuna trip.

Capt. Casey is running Sportfishing trips on Wed. Cost per person is 145.00 rod, reel and bait are provided. You must bring your food and drinks for the day! Come chase the shrimp boats, drift rock piles and fish the weedlines with us. Recent catches include a mix of blackfin tuna, kingfish, ling, dorado, etc!!

Underwater Expeditions Home Page
    MySpace.com - Underwater Expeditions -- FREEPORT, Texas - www.myspace.com/gulfoffshorefishing

979-233-1811
    713-225-3497

2. rtran

rtran Senior Member

so equip is now provided? or is it just these trips?

3. Underwater Expeditions

Underwater Expeditions Site Sponsor

Rod, Reel and bait have always been provided.

4. Aggie82Josh

Aggie82Josh Senior Member

I believe 4/0 are provide if i'm not mistaken.

5. rtran

rtran Senior Member

I swear I read on your site that no tackle provided but guess I misread. Sweet, maybe more people can join me that wanted to since they don't have to gear up.

6. ALW

ALW Senior Member

I took a friend on his first 52 hr. He used Big E rod and reel. Really liked the trip. He made another trip with with his daugher and her husband. They got YF, BF, limits of snapper, and many grouper. They plan to make more trips using Big E gear. You can catch all the fish you want with their tackle.

7. rtran

rtran Senior Member

Thanks for the info.

8. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

I took a friend on his first 52 hr. He used Big E rod and reel. Really liked the trip. He made another trip with with his daugher and her husband. They got YF, BF, limits of snapper, and many grouper. They plan to make more trips using Big E gear. You can catch all the fish you want with their tackle.

True.............

Many when going through learning curve loose fish with their own gear and terminal tackle.

Casting gear is BYOB.. of course.

Anyway the mid week trips "sportfishing" are fun and something I used to do alot of as father \son summer trips.

Kev.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.