360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

anyone feel free to share the best knot to tie kevlar to jigging hook? I'm looking for other methods than I have to compare with. Many thanks for sharing!

·
234 Posts
I looked into it myslef, but found it eaiser to just buy that premade Owner Assist hooks with as much fishing as I do.

·
1,699 Posts
Hi,

anyone feel free to share the best knot to tie kevlar to jigging hook? I'm looking for other methods than I have to compare with. Many thanks for sharing!

I have made them with an overhand knot, securing it with a dab of superglue... and it works great.. I think Anglers proshop has a diagram of how to make them...

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! by the way, KY is in the same country and be one of my fishing buddy here in Malaysia. Appreciate all you guys replies.

·
863 Posts
That just shows how small the internet has made the world!

A guy's fishing buddy at home finds the answer to his fishing question on a board halfway around the world!

·
Site Sponsor
751 Posts
I use 3 turn snell, drop of super glue, cover with 3/16" heat shrink (ALWAYS RED). The snell makes a low profile knot and "looks neat". I believe the red heat shrink increases hookups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts