TxSeaDog Rods!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Species and Techniques' started by SkeeterRonnie, Mar 9, 2007.

1. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

:D :D :D Picked up my "Mr Bill Whooper" last night!! Thanks Kevin for the remarkable craftsmanship you put into this rod!!! The rod is almost too purty to fish with... even Carol said the rod was beautiful... she usually doesnt get it when it comes to rod "beauty".... NICE JOB!!!!!

I also got to see Mr Bill's blank and pulled on it!! You can pull a freakin house down with this thing!!!! It wont help you on Cinco though, I put a voodoodoo curse on it to catch only smaller fish than mine on CInco.... LOL!!!!:eek: :D

2. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Kevin's work is beautiful!

He's meticulous about his craftsmanship as though each rod he builds were to be his own.

I just wish he would contract with 360 Tackle so they would have a custom builder!

3. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Kevin does do great work. cant wait to check it out.

4. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

when a hobby becomes a job, its no fun anymore... lol. Thats why I could never fish for a living.

5. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

:D :D :D Picked up my "Mr Bill Whooper" last night!!
    I

The picture below is my comment.

Attached Files:

6. txseadog

txseadog Moderator

Mrbill's Super Seeker CTSF55XXXH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Looks Great. Any more pics? I gather it is ready to be shipped.

8. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Very nice craftsmanship Kevin, as usual!

No fish and nobody stands a chance!

I need to talk to you about an inshore rod that I'd like for you to build, but not sure how busy your are.

Beautiful rod, but let's hope it doesn't get lost in MrBill's tackle dungeon! LOL