360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys had the two reels side by side today twin spin is beefy but its true I cant see spending this much on really a prototype for the public love it too bad its hasnt been out for a long while so here we are now should I be buying a fa or is the sw really that much better for the extra money?

·
4,723 Posts
I would get the FA and put the difference I saved towards a really nice rod or japanese PE braid like varivas, just my 2 cents ;)

·
2,835 Posts
If you are really just going to buy one spinner, I think the Stella is the best choice.

What's the best price you've found for a 20K FA? It's almost impossible to find one now.

I had eleven of them a few weeks ago. I stockpiled them when places were putting them on sale. I still might have one or two more.

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are really just going to buy one spinner, I think the Stella is the best choice.

What's the best price you've found for a 20K FA? It's almost impossible to find one now.

I had eleven of them a few weeks ago. I stockpiled them when places were putting them on sale. I still might have one or two more.
what can you do for me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts