twin spin out stella in!fa or sw?

Discussion in 'Reels' started by mad mike, Nov 29, 2008.

1. mad mike

mad mike Junior member

Ok guys had the two reels side by side today twin spin is beefy but its true I cant see spending this much on really a prototype for the public love it too bad its hasnt been out for a long while so here we are now should I be buying a fa or is the sw really that much better for the extra money?

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

I would get the FA and put the difference I saved towards a really nice rod or japanese PE braid like varivas, just my 2 cents ;)

3. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

If you are really just going to buy one spinner, I think the Stella is the best choice.

What's the best price you've found for a 20K FA? It's almost impossible to find one now.

I had eleven of them a few weeks ago. I stockpiled them when places were putting them on sale. I still might have one or two more.

4. mad mike

mad mike Junior member

If you are really just going to buy one spinner, I think the Stella is the best choice.

What's the best price you've found for a 20K FA? It's almost impossible to find one now.

I had eleven of them a few weeks ago. I stockpiled them when places were putting them on sale. I still might have one or two more.
    what can you do for me?

5. mad mike

mad mike Junior member

what can you do for me?
    what are they going for?

6. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

7. mad mike

mad mike Junior member

8. mad mike

mad mike Junior member

went with the 20k fa