TRICK OR TREAT Calstar Grafighter

Discussion in 'Rod Building' started by Armbreaker Custom Rods, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Armbreaker Custom Rods

Armbreaker Custom Rods Site Sponsor

Its really hard to show the true looks of the rods we build through pictures and such,and it's especially true for me in trying to show the endless marble effects created in the many finishes.The video's seem to do much better for me than pictures,and I really enjoy putting them together.
    Here's one I just wrapped up just in the nick of time for you guessed it, HALLOWEEN...lol
    Enjoy the video,crank it up, and thanks for watching.
    Have a great weekend,all of you,and enjoy the sun!
    Dave
    YouTube - ALIEN Big Game Fishing Rod discovered in AREA 51

2. saqa

saqa Jonny TooBad

Awesome effect Dave. I love it. How is this for coincidence, I am doing an orange and black one right now too. A 200 jigger

[​IMG]

3. ty2philly

ty2philly Senior Member

Both of those rods looks awesome! And orange is my favorite color.

Ty

4. Armbreaker Custom Rods

Thanks so much guys!
    Saga,I have a funny feeling your going to really let it rip on that one!
    I had to change the video song as it had a bad gl;itch in it,,I think the new one will work better..I hope.think its close to time for a new computer again...lol
    Have a great weekend!

5. saqa

saqa Jonny TooBad

Na mate, I wish. This one will be just celebrating the orange and kept very simple.

You orange into black blends on the wrap looks unreal mate. That stick deserves a custom painted reel!!!

6. Armbreaker Custom Rods

Someday I may get into doing the reels.."if the pieces to be marbled were to be mailed to me.
    I wouldn't want to get into the taking them apart and putting back together thing.I have attemped taking reels apart in the past and it was a nightmare.Your so right though Saga,that would sure take the cake!