360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR THOSE THAT ARE AWARE OF TRED BARTA'S SITUATION, YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A BENEFIT FOR HIM ON OCTOBER 23RD ALONG THE EAST COAST AT 5 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. I BUILT AND DONATED THIS SET FOR THE BENEFIT AND THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR SILENT AUCTION AT EACH LOCATION.

I HOPE TO HEAR BACK THAT SOMEONE IN THE 360TUNA FAMILY HAS ADOPTED THESE RODS AND GAFF AND WILL PUT THEM TO GOOD USE!!!! PLEASE MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!

TRED BARTA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR DON'T, DOES NOT DESERVE TO HAVE THESE ILLNESSES AND NO INDIVIDUAL ON THIS EARTH NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER DESERVES CANCER. I WOULDN'T WISH THAT ON MY WORST ENEMY. I HAVE LOST MY EX-MOTHER IN LAW, MY DEAR SWEET MOM AND MY FATHER HAS IT NOW, IN THE STOMACH. I AM CONFIDENT THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US KNOWS SOMEONE THAT HAS OR AT ONE TIME HAD CANCER.
TO THOSE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCED CANCER FIRSTHAND OR WITH A FAMILY MEMBER, IMAGINE DOING IT WITH LIMITED OR NO INSURANCE TO COVER THE COSTS. THEN, IMAGINE A $12K SHOT THAT YOU NEED EVERY MONTH AND HAVING TO PAY FOR IT OUT OF POCKET!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE DINNER AND AUCTIONS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DIG DEEP AND SUPPORT SOMEONE THAT WOULD GIVE HIS LEFT ARM FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.

THESE RODS ARE 50 CLASS STANDUPS WITH ABALONE INLAYS UNDER AFTCO BIGFOOT WINDON ROLLERS. THESE RODS WOULD SELL FOR A GOOD PENNY AND HAVE A LIFETIME WARRANTY AND I PUT MY NAME AND REPUTATION INTO THE CONSTRUCTION OF EACH AND EVERY ROD THAT I BUILD. ANYTHING EVER HAPPENS TO THEM WHILE FIGHTING A FISH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, IT WILL BE REPAIRED OR REBUILT. I STRIVE TO EXCEED MY CUSTOMER'S EXPECTATIONS WITH MY WORK!!!

THIS PACKAGE HAS A RETAIL OF WELL OVER $1000. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN, FOLKS!!!!!
KEVIN KNOX
ANGLER'S ENVY CUSTOM RODS
Custom Fishing Rods | Angler's Envy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts