360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else planning to get out there and look for Charlie after the blow??? Will be on scene just after sun up. "HardCore" or "Albiemanmike" Ch. 68.

·
3,719 Posts
Jeez,the options are pouring in. I can either fish chatham for Giants in a 25 privateer, SWto SE corner in a 31 shamrock or the NW corner in my boat.
Decisions, decisions. Or I could go to work. Hmm, what would you choose?

·
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeez,the options are pouring in. I can either fish chatham for Giants in a 25 privateer, SWto SE corner in a 31 shamrock or the NW corner in my boat.
Decisions, decisions. Or I could go to work. Hmm, what would you choose?

Geez NC,
If I were you I would definitely go to work...................:D

·
1,334 Posts
Can't wait!!! Found my 400# split rings, 470# Varivas swivels with solid rings, jigs I bought from Kilsong, leader material, and got it all into 1 small bag! Sweet!!!!!

·
147 Posts
Anybody else planning to get out there and look for Charlie after the blow??? Will be on scene just after sun up. "HardCore" or "Albiemanmike" Ch. 68.

I want to but my mate is bailing on me :mad: Good luck tomorrow.

·
80 Posts
We'll see you out there Mike and everyone else! "Swedish Fish" or "Eric the Red" on 68. I might as well start driving now, I don't think I'm gonna get much sleep anyhooo....;)

·
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got home from work and have a butt load of chit to do before I try and get some sleep. Headin' out at 2:00 am. pickup another guy in Old Saybrook and then to Plymouth.

·
3,719 Posts
Pretty dead today. from the intell I got .I'm goin anyway. I chose the 31 shamrock. leaving charelstown at about 6 Heading south

·
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pretty dead today. from the intell I got .I'm goin anyway. I chose the 31 shamrock. leaving charelstown at about 6 Heading south

I heard the same but with a weather window like tomorrow you just have to go. Headed out at 2:00 am. hope to be on the water by 6:00 am. Good luck NC will be on Ch. 68.

·
969 Posts
Knock 'em dead AlbiemanMike and Taz. Take good care of my buddy Frankie.

Don't forget to drop those jigs down. If the fish ain't at the top, they may be at the bottom.:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts