360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
663 Posts
I'll be checking this out tonight to see what it sells for. Collectors would pay much more than that for a brand new 5.

If there weren't Avet SX 's, I'd sure be interested.

DBG

·
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what's the line cap on the TLD 5? T'm tempted to buy it myself and hold onto it for a few years then resell it.

·
1,182 Posts
DBG is perfectly correct in his assessment. Here on the West Coast, they used to sell for more than $300 for a decent one. Now, I see them going for less than $150 as a collectors item. I certainly would not fish with one if I owned one. I am all done with the collecting of fishing tackle and only want what I am going to actually use.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
DBG is perfectly correct in his assessment. Here on the West Coast, they used to sell for more than $300 for a decent one. Now, I see them going for less than $150 as a collectors item. I certainly would not fish with one if I owned one. I am all done with the collecting of fishing tackle and only want what I am going to actually use.
Sage Advice

·
1,201 Posts
I would like to sell my TLD 5 with trinidad handle, What would be a fair price?

Those reels seem to fetch a lot of money if they are in decent condition. I'd put it on eBay and let the collectors squabble over it and get as much as you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts