360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are interested in learning more about thumping, Father Son Outdoors will be running a show on the Pursuit Channel this Wednesday showcasing their use of my thumpers. If you are interested check it out. I have always been a mediocre fisherman but the thumper has dramatically improved my success rate and I learned about thumping from guides like Wes (Bend a Rod) and really learned how to dial in my thumper from Josh (Southern Wind) and Brad (Circle B).

Joe uses the thumper on catfish as well.

I hope you all watch it and enjoy it. There are many thumpers out there so get yourself one, build yourself one or grab a stick! Thumping can be a game changer if you like to vertical fish for whites, hybrids and Striper!

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have you ever seen/considered a thumping setup for a kayak? I would be interested in any info you could pass along in that respect. I have a 12V battery I run my fish finder on that I figure I could draw power from. Thanks!

·
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is in an ammo can (15x11x8) and could probably ride on your kayak and connect to your battery with 12v clamps. It’s 2-4 amp draw so should last you all day...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts