The new OTI tackle model

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Bret, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Bret

Bret Senior Member

I got home from Tjs today and Jade found one of the OTI hats I picked up and had to put it on and play with new tackle..... So I had to take some pics...
    She is ready to go fishing.

Tj,
    Jade said to tell you thank you for the hat......She hasnt taken it off since I got home..

Attached Files:

2. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

You have a sweet-heart Bret. Treasure her now. The teenaged years are around the corner!

3. Bret

Bret Senior Member

You have a sweet-heart Bret. Treasure her now. The teenaged years are around the corner!

Thanks, Tony I am not looking forward to the teenage years... She is lots of fun nowadays, but I know my day is coming.....

4. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

Bret,

Tony is right. But I can assure you there ain't that much difference between 4 and 34. In one sense, they grow up too fast and in another sense, not fast enough!

Russ

5. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

Thumbs up to a proud dad!!! Cherish every moment.... Carol and I were talking and looking at pictures of her niece. In the past 2 years she has shot up like a weed and turned into a young lady. Time is precious.

6. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

She's a real cutie Bret!

Growing up as the oldest of 4 boys (lots of testarone floating around our place back then!), finding out about a little girl's effect on her Daddy (I have 2 daughters) changes your life!

My girls love the hats too!