THE JIG we've been waiting for

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by aruvio, Jan 23, 2009.

1. aruvio

aruvio Banned

Peace Token Fishing Tackle - Stainless Metallic Jigs

Are you tired of spending a ton of money on jigs that only withstand 1 or 2 fish? Even some of the most productive jigs lose their paint or have ring/loop flaws. Finally we have a jig we can count on.

The New Stainless Steel jigs sold by Peace Token Tackle are built like tanks. The design provides great flutter action. They’re shiny and have heavy-duty loops. Finally, we have a jig that can withstand the abuse. I KNOW the Stainless Steel jigs can land a true cow tuna without fear of the jig breaking.

Although I’ve had limited use with them, I’m excited to put them further to the test. I can’t wait to use the 5.5oz and 7.5oz models on sea bass on Thursday. I’m confident it will be a producer. Those models will also be perfect for canyon jigging and BFT jigging. I’ve had great success with darker jigs around sunup and sundown, especially for longfin tuna. I’m sure this stainless steel jigs will work well for them too.

Another use I see for the SS jigs are for cod. The 10 and 18oz jigs should work great with a squid over a treble. The HD rings will hold up for bouncing the jigs on the hard bottom where the cod are. I can’t wait to jig up some cod with them.

Another unexpected use I see is for fluke in the summer. Many times my friends and I have had great success with megabait jigs in smaller sizes from 1-5 oz. I imagine the stainless steel jigs from 1-5oz will work well for fluke too. Of course bluefish, stripers will also fail victim to these jigs without question.

Anyone who has landed AJ’s knows how fierce and fun it can be when they devour a jig. For those on Noreast and other sites that are targeting Amberjack of record proportions, look no further for a jig to land such a brute. This jig will slay any dragon, as long you’re up to the task.

The Stainless Steel jigs are at a very reasonable price and Mike at Peace Token Tackle is having a promotion this week. Not only are the Stainless Steel jigs on sale but also the infamous Metallic Sardine as well as many others. At a discount of 25%, you can understand why such quality jigs are moving so fast! The jigs are flying out the doorIf you’re interested give him a call or order over the internet. Mike is always interested in hearing and sharing fishing stories, answering questions, and is always willing to hook you up with the proper equipment.

Peace Token Fishing Tackle
    Call Mike @
    718-565-2376

Oh yea, I'll post back my results later this week. You do too!!
    Angelo

A lot of guys caught sea bass well on them yesterday, most of the boat had limits. Hammered jigs and diamond jigs worked well too!

Can't wait to try them on big fish!

2. spineyman

spineyman Senior Member

Yes they look good. Let us know how they work.

3. aruvio

aruvio Banned

I caught some sea bass with them, I caught more on bait though as I like to catch them fast and furious, getting bites all the time.

I caught some on the ss, hammered, and plain diamond jig, tipped with squid.

4. spineyman

spineyman Senior Member

They are fine eating for sure.

5. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

those SS jigs look very good. just ordered some. will try on some tuna in venice soon. hopefully they sink pretty fast.

6. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Any jig work for seabass as good as hammered diamond jigs are good jigs. :)
    I observed that the stainless jigs works very close to my flat hammered diamond jigs. If the jigs works for tuna, I'll carry them.
    but still I haven't seen any jig which outperform my cheap flat hammered diamond jigs for seabass. :)

7. aruvio

aruvio Banned

I think the jig has more potential to be great for fish that hit jigs hard and damage them. The SS jigs appear to be able to withstand a ton of force without worrying about the jig deteriorating. At 650, the 7.5oz jig is a great deal for AJ's grouper, snapper, tuna, etc. It's not like some other jigs that take one fish and the finish is gone or the rings are bent.

8. Angler Systems

Angler Systems Senior Member

They look like a quality product, can't wait for some reports to come in.

9. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

arubio did a great job to promote the jigs for Peace Token. :)
    The 7.5 oz jigs are sold out now. When we fished offshore seabass with 25 guys last Friday, I saw literally 2/3 of fishermen carried them. :eek:
    I outifished everyone on the boat with simple $5 7 1/2 oz hammered diamond jigs. Mike of Peace Token finally switched to hammered diamond jigs and started to catch nice seabass later. :)

10. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I think I bought some of those stainless jigs last week. Are some of these below the jigs? After I took the picture, I found another box. I must have ordered two times.:eek:

Attached Files:

11. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

While were on the subject of new stuff. I ordered a bunch of replacement poppers and jigs these past few days as inventory is getting low. TJ, I hope you got my order for my favorite jigs. I also received some the Heru poppers this week from Kil. I don't like ordering stuff I haven't see in person, but I was really surprised at the quality of these lures. He picked these out for me. I should have ordered more.

I took three pictures. In one of the photo's you will see the name of the lures. I just turned them a couple of times to show top, side, bottom.
    I'm tempted to pull out the hammer and chisel to see what's inside them.:D

Attached Files:

12. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Yes, you must orered twice or they sent you twice. :)