"THE INTERNET FISHERMAN"

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Gunsmoke, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Senior Member

Boy, did I just pull off a great surprise party. My buddy Mrbill is going the Big E in couple of days so pulled a good one on him. I told him he had to come and pick up the ultimate milkcrate at 6:30 because I had an emergency come up and had to leave town.

I called up a few friends and hired some Marachi's and a stripper. He didn't arrive until 7:00 because he decided to load up 650 pounds of ice before he loaded the milkcrate. He had a big "O" ring of sweat under armpits when he arrived. Man was he surprised. We started feeding him hand shaken margarita's. That guy cannot turn down a Patron tequila with Mexican Controy margarita.

I slipped outside the shop and painted "Internet Fisherman" on the back of his tailgate. The stripper arrived and put on a great show for us. We sat down Mrbill on the milkcrate and she proceeded to give him a 20 minute lap dance. She was gorgeous. Way better than I expected. I think he and the rest of us fell in love tonight. We took turns sitting on the milkcrate getting lap dances. I pulled out a rod belt and strapped it on her. Gave her a jigging outfit and told her to jig. She had no idea what I meant, but she was very creative the jigging rod. I've never seen anybody jig like that. That jigging scene is burnt into my mind forever.

The best part was right before she left. A bet was made to her that if she could pick the milkcrate off the ground she could have the money stuffed in the rod holders. We put a 20 dollar bill in each of the 7 rod holders. When she bent over to pick up the crate the Marachi's were trying their best to do a drum roll with a trumpet. She couldn't budge the crate, but she did remove each one of the 20's in a manner that a man couldn't. A well earned tip.

Mrbill left with a great buzz and a smile on his face. I had to come home because I have a big day tomorrow. They went out drinking. I hope nobody steals the milkcrate out of his truck tonight. You guys going on the trip give him hell. If he doesn't bust a rod I'll be very disappointed. I know I said I wouldn't post on the Internet again for a while, but this was a special night. Don't bet him on anything. The guy has a way winning bets. You guys have fun and catch a lot of fish.

2. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Welcome back and keep the story coming LOL.

3. Bret

Bret Senior Member

GS,
    He's going to be dissappointed.. the trip cancelled due to the seas. They couldnt push departure back to sat either. Its a big bummer for all of us. That is a heck of a surprise for you "internet fisherman" You certainly have a way with telling a story. I got a real good chuckle out of that one.

4. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

LMAO!! Great Story! But where are the pictures?

DBG

5. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

ROTFLMFAO!
    Want to see that video.

GS, your a riot!

6. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I can't believe they canceled the Big E trip. What a disappointment. My living room looks like a tackle shop right now. Maybe this is a sign that I don't belong on a party boat.

GS, that wasn't a party for me. That was a send off for the milkcrate. I've never seen you so excited. That milkcrate had more balloons on it than a child's birthday party. I'm surprised you didn't christen it with a bottle of champagne. Where did you find that dancer? She had my blood flowing like back in the high school days. I'd have to rate her a 10.

That jigging dance she did with that empty bottle of Patron as a jig was fantastic. I don't think I've ever seen anybody get so excited about a rod belt. She loved it. I bet it will become part of her dancing wardrobe at her place of employment. I've got a hangover right now. I played backgammon till 3 am. Glad I had boxed out most of today as a prep day for fishing.

7. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

For 24 hours I have added an avatar next to my name to honor the trip that didn't happen. I don't think it ever will. No way 40 people will come up with a date near the holidays. There is 5 yellowfin tuna in the drawing, some fishing, some drinking margaritas and one dancing. I had T-shirts made and one custom item for the cook. I'll burn them in the pit Friday night.

I still think the seas around 10' are just fine on a boat the size of the Big E, but I'm not the one who made the call to cancel. I still haven't unloaded the crate or the ice. I'm finally starting to feel a little better after a hard night.

UPS just arrived with my overnight delivery of foul weather gear. I forgot my rain gear in Port A. 112.67 in shipping charges to overnight a package that will collect dust. I guess that's better than Randy. He got stuck with a non-refundable plane ticket. I think I'll stick to private boats. It's worked for me for years.

I can't post pictures of the party last night as all of us are married and one of the wives might get upset. I will say that if Penn wanted to promote their new Torque line of reels, I could save them a lot of advertising expense's. That milkcrate needs a cushion. Sitting on those stainless fixtures with a beautiful woman teasing you can leave bruises.

8. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

lol... so what was the suprise for the cook> hehe. I took the sledgehammer to the stupid JuJu stick. The Cinco trip will happen, just a matter of when is the question. Sounds like you had a heck of a party! I dont think I woulda wanted to leave.... Thats sucks onthe ice and overnight charges. Find some poor sap who is going offshore and give him a heck of a deal on 600 lbs of ice.. tell him he'll need it for his knockedup knees when he returns from the roughness. lol. Hopefully see you on the second attempt of Cinco!

9. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

lol... so what was the suprise for the cook> !

Since McGolfer was going to strap you down to the grill I had a harness made as a joke that would keep you confined to the grill. I also had a apron made with the logo on the avatar.

I went to Central Market yesterday afternoon and bought two custom cut prime fillets. One for me, and one for the cook. (18 ounces) I would have like to have mine cooked medium rare. Those fillets will be cooked Friday night before the burning of dated material.

I looked like an idot today driving all over the place with those coolers and the milkcrate. The "Internet Fisherman" painted on my tailgate got me some stares. I just went outside and washed it off. Thank God they didn't use a spray can.

10. Bret

Bret Senior Member

I do like the avatar... Pretty funny. sounds like a good night of ... ahem ahem.. backgammon..

11. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Senior Member

Pics are in my possession. I will treasure them until the proper time comes up. Only then will they surface. If I remember correctly, the entertainment "Candy" was given a T-shirt. I sure wish I was that t-shirt.

Since you are full of surprises, I had one of my own for Sunday. Me and Salamander were going to meet you at the boat on Sunday, clean your fish and drive your sorry butt back home. Sorry the trip was Xed. Maybe we'll hit that new floater off Mansfield real soon. I'm feeling the need to bend a rod.

12. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

Very cool avatar! If you make some T-shirts with the avatar on it....I'll buy one! Too funny....

How does one get in on one of your backgammon games? lol

13. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

STx Fisherman,
    I had plenty of shirts made. Problem is I have a tradition. If a product or plan fails, I beat the crap out of it and burn it. I'm a stubborn square headed German and am set in my ways. It's a great way to forget about something. I you keep these things it will remind you time after time about the failure. I've burn't at least 10 reels and many rods after failure. Also a few rifle scopes and bino's. Only two guns have hit the pit. The big burn is this evening when I cook those fine fillets.

14. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

I hope that you never suffer from erectile dysfunction....:D

15. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

16. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I hope that you never suffer from erectile dysfunction....:D

To be honest, it has happened a couple of times. I'm not going to burn my best friend just because the girl was unattractive. Remember, this quote.
    "I DRANK HER PRETTY".

At 7:38 the burn happens and the avatar is removed. I've got a friend coming over to help me with the burial rights. Somehow I feel like my dog just died. I would sure like to be out on the water right now playing rodeo cowboy. Sure would beat sitting here typing away and barely working at work.

17. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Avatar removed and "The First Annual Internet Fisherman Cancellation Party" is underway.

18. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Good luck with the burial Mr Bill. I have been drowning my sorrows as well.. have to unpack and put all of my tackle back where it belongs...