360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,699 Posts
Yeah, there's nothing like having a 3yr old around the house to get you excited about Christmas.. I hope all of you have a Blessed and safe holiday!!!

Attachments

G

·
happy holidays everyone. by the way jerry you haven't had that kind of muscle control since you were a young marine. so put your thong back on and sit your fat ass back down on your sleigh.....rick

·
1,373 Posts
happy holidays everyone. by the way jerry you haven't had that kind of muscle control since you were a young marine. so put your thong back on and sit your fat ass back down on your sleigh.....rick

Rick,
I was never a jarhead! I think your father had something to do with where I received a lot of training.

Airborne

G

·
Rick,
I was never a jarhead! I think your father had something to do with where I received a lot of training.

Airborne
my father was in the army and was stationed in san antonio for a long period of time. did he really have something to do with your training? if so it is a really small world....rick

G

·
Rick,
I think your father was in Panama for a while wasn't he?
yes we were in panama from the early 50's until 1956 and then again from 1964 to 1968...rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts