Texas International Boat Show - Corpus Christi, April 26-29, 2007

Discussion in 'Boat Shows' started by DeepBlueGulf, Nov 29, 2006.

1. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Hey guys,

This will be a new boat show to Texas and is in the final planning stages. It’s looking really good, from what I can tell, and a lot of people here in Corpus Christi are very excited about having it here. I think I was told that this is one of three boat shows that the promoter is doing in 2007, and I’ve been told that most of the slip and booth space has already been sold. I’ll update with more info as the time draws closer and I find out more, but in the meantime check out the website.

Tom - DeepBlueGulf

Texas International Boat Show
    Date: April 26-29, 2007
    Where: Corpus Christi Marina

2. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Corpus is stepping up in the world. Albermarle, Cabo, Fountain, Hatteras, Strike Yachts, Viking. I'm impressed. I'll try to make that show. The boat show in San Antonio is a POS. Always has been, always will be. Nothing but bass and skiing boats. A total waste of time for anyone that fishes saltwater.

3. DeepBlueGulf

If anyone is coming down for the show, let me know, maybe we can meet up for lunch or dinner near downtown!

Tom - DBG

4. DeepBlueGulf

Hey guys,

Some of the Corpus Bums are planning a get together for the boat show weekend, so if anyone is coming down and interested, let us know.

Special guest appearance by BellyUPS, the angler formerly known as BellyUP!

Send Snagged an e-mail or PM to get all the details of what we will end up planning. May be breakfast, may be lunch or dinner down at the show.

Mr. Bill, Mr. Smoke, are you all coming?

Tom - DBG

5. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Mr. Bill, Mr. Smoke, are you all coming?

Tom - DBG

NO. I which I could come to the show. It's the start of Fiesta here in SA. Go's on for 12 days.

GS is supposed to help me get 35 cases of beer, 35 cases of Soda, and 30 cases of bottled water. We then have to load 2500 pounds of ice into coolers for a afternoon party this Sunday. This has to be done on Saturday. He better not be going to a boat show. He's in charge of the party. I have enough shortage of time right now.

6. DeepBlueGulf

Heck Mr. Bill, you and Mr. Smoke can still make the boat show, it isn't until the 26-29th! Work your butts off this weekend, and then come down and check out the show with the rest of us the next weekend.

And that's a bunch of beer and ice! Bring some down to us.

Tom - DBG

7. DeepBlueGulf

Hey guys,

If any of you are in Corpus Christi, and know of anyone that would like to volunteer at this event, I've been told that there is a need for some people to work at the ticket booths next weekend. If any of you are interested, or know a group that might be, please pm me and I'll forward the contact person's information to you. Would be a fun thing to do!

The show is starting to shape up pretty nicely, I watched three Azimut yachts come in today, pretty awesome sight! I'll be working the boat ramp area this weekend and should get a good preview of all the boats there! Will try to post pictures and a report tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

Tom - DBG