360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting one any suggestions for a 6k Stella inshore and light offshore

·
6,492 Posts
I had 1... Sold it & had this guy build me a custom SP rod on a Thrasher blank that I like better... He built mine for <$250-delivered ConUS (w/<1 mo turn around time) & I couldn't be more pleased w/my new 100-200g SP rod. He'll be doing all my stuff from now on. If you decide on a custom this guys price/quality is 2nd to none...
https://www.facebook.com/BenchTopCustomTackle
Tell him JohnLLagoon from fb sent you...
He also builds a nice SPJ & HS Wahoo Lures, etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can’t vouch for the builder but am a fan of Thrasher. 250 for that rod if built with right components is a smokin deal

·
6,492 Posts
Can't vouch for the builder but am a fan of Thrasher. 250 for that rod if built with right components is a smokin deal
All Aftco w/Winn Grips... No corners cut (other than I decided against the extra ~$75 for Ti guides)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had 1... Sold it & had this guy build me a custom SP rod on a Thrasher blank that I like better... He built mine for <$250-delivered ConUS (w/<1 mo turn around time) & I couldn't be more pleased w/my new 100-200g SP rod. He'll be doing all my stuff from now on. If you decide on a custom this guys price/quality is 2nd to none...
https://www.facebook.com/BenchTopCustomTackle
Tell him JohnLLagoon from fb sent you...
He also builds a nice SPJ & HS Wahoo Lures, etc...
Looks nice

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When everyone does the same ill do as well other than that just asking a question if u don’t like it pls don’t reply very simple

·
6,492 Posts
It could be a 'WTB' post (esp if someone responds w/the right rod)
So...
I guess someone could 'Alert the Mods' & let them decide where it belongs...

·
6,070 Posts
This is the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. But yet you are asking about rods. You should learn how to post each subject matter thread in its proper forum.
I beleive this website has a moderator, and it's not JaydubU....;)
How about you stick to flipping fishing tackle and I'll do the rest.

Geebz- The Temple Reef STK-76H would be a killer match to a 5 or 6k Stella
I fished this exact combo for a couple years until I found a Zenith that I liked better. It's great for casting 3oz or less lures like the Souls bomber and the like.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That

Geebz- The Temple Reef STK-76H would be a killer match to a 5 or 6k Stella
I fished this exact combo for a couple years until I found a Zenith that I liked better. It's great for casting 3oz or less lures like the Souls bomber and the like.
That's awesome thank you for that info I'm gonna look into it

·
315 Posts
Where is 'Donnie D'? He straighten out this flagrant thread discrepancy chit...

:mad:

·
88 Posts
That

That's awesome thank you for that info I'm gonna look into it
Geebz, i have an stk 76h that i was considering letting go. i bought it from a member here (mike f was out of st pete) who bought it to pitch live crabs to tarpon. was a little too heavy of action to toss tiny crabs so i bought it from him to throw poppers. caught a bunch of jack crevalle that day that were on a wreck and they were being chased by huge bull sharks once i hooked them. lost about $200 bucks in poppers that day. anyway, that is the extent to which it has been used. it is in excellent condition. if your interested let me know. mike

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Geebz, i have an stk 76h that i was considering letting go. i bought it from a member here (mike f was out of st pete) who bought it to pitch live crabs to tarpon. was a little too heavy of action to toss tiny crabs so i bought it from him to throw poppers. caught a bunch of jack crevalle that day that were on a wreck and they were being chased by huge bull sharks once i hooked them. lost about $200 bucks in poppers that day. anyway, that is the extent to which it has been used. it is in excellent condition. if your interested let me know. mike
Send me some pictures of it 7862264823

1 - 17 of 17 Posts