Temple Reef USA: Website updates, new arrivals

Discussion in 'Sponsor Market Place' started by Boston Tangler, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

We have more photos and videos added on the new Temple Reef Levitate Slow Pitch Rods.

http://tacklenow.com/produ…/levitate-ltd-edition-bamboo.html

Temple Reef is the market leader in Slow Pitch Jigging Rods with a full range of rods to meet all water conditions and budgets.

All models are in stock for immediate shipment to your door or in the case of a blank, to your builder.

We accept Visa, MC, Discover, Paypal, BTC and LTC for payment.

Pre-order your Gravitate -1, -2 or -3 at the pre-sale price of $280.00, regular price will be approximately $319 USD

http://tacklenow.com/gravitate/#.WmNkCZOdT6Y

2. jiggawhat

jiggawhat Senior Member

Whats the diffrence between the levitate and the gravitate? Blank, guides, grip length etc?

3. tugasangler

tugasangler Well-Known Member

Would this rod be good for me for pulley ridge on a shimano Tranx 400 ?

4. benwah22

benwah22 Well-Known Member

The Gravitate is part of the new Temple Reef X series of rods. It is not a cheaper version of the Levitate, as it's an altogether different blank, albeit still a dedicated slow pitch rod. We're still testing them, but my initial run with the G2 and G3 was pretty great. Jig weight ranges are comparable to the Levitate, so a 68-1 Levitate correlates to a G1, etc. Gravitate comes in G1, G2 and G3. No zero and no four, yet.

Initial impressions is that there's not another rod on the market that can touch their performance at a MSRP $319. I think pre-orders are for $280.

The main difference that I felt was that the Gravitate bends a little further into the blank than the Levitate, and it's sweet spot for depth is probably between 100ft and 500ft. It still performed, but when out in 500ft + it did not have the same recoil. That could probably be remedied with a G4 if one was ever made. But, for the price point, and for the vast majority of anglers, I think that this is (or should be) the new industry standard of introductory slow pitch jigging rods. It's going to open the door for a lot of people to get into the game.

tugasangler likes this.
  5. benwah22

If you're fishing Pulley Ridge, you should consider the Levitate 68-4 if you are fishing jigs heavier than 400g in deeper than 500ft of water.

tugasangler likes this.
  6. tugasangler

tugasangler Well-Known Member

Wh
    what about pulley ridge light and halfway ledge ?

7. benwah22

68-1, 2 or 3. Varies with conditions. I've mostly used the 2 and 3 there. Wouldn't need the 4.