TBB08

Discussion in 'Charter Boat & Party Boat' started by Snagged, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Looks like I won't be on this trip as UNDERWATER EXPEDITIONS DOESN'T WANT ME ON THE BOAT.

2. etan

etan Senior Member

When did you find that out? Thats a bummer! Who will I have to harrass?

3. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

About 15 minutes ago.

4. rtran

rtran Senior Member

What the hell? They are probably saying because youy might have possible health problems since the last inccident.

5. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

so much for " Jerry, you need to go ahead and get evac'd now so you can still be here with us to fish next time"

6. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

What the hell? They are probably saying because youy might have possible health problems since the last inccident.

Because of my age and the possibility that I could suffer from heat prostration again.

I am considering finding a lawyer to file a discrimination suit for me.

7. rtran

rtran Senior Member

Because of my age and the possibility that I could suffer from heat prostration again.

I am considering finding a lawyer to file a discrimination suit for me.

It could possibly be a case unless there was a waiver maybe that was signed stating right to refuse service?

8. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

It could possibly be a case unless there was a waiver maybe that was signed stating right to refuse service?

No waiver that I ever heard of.

9. shanker

shanker Senior Member

Jerry, my Account Rep at Dell's Uncle Ownes that boat...and even offered to take me out on a free trip.

Want me to make a phone call for you?

10. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Yesterday I saw a couple of spots were open. I've been trying my best all day to make this short week of work turn into a productive one so I could join the trip if there was still a spot available today. At noon I check in here and saw the spots were sold. :mad:

I was just reading the forum and saw a post from TOO that another spot just opened up. I got excited.:) Then I read this thread about Snagged getting booted off the trip. I assume it's Snagged spot. He's one of the few internet fisherman I have met in person. Great guy.

I'm a little upset about this matter. Obviously he's been on the list for some time. Why kick him off with less than a 48 hour notice. If they don't want him on the boat, they should have told him weeks ago. Let me just say, I will not be filling his spot on this trip.

11. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

12. Underwater Expeditions

Underwater Expeditions Site Sponsor

Underwater Expeditions does want Jerry to fish and have a great time! We think Jerry is an awesome man, however UE does have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, not only health. It has nothing to do with age, etc.
    We have had to enforce this policy this year.

13. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Underwater Expeditions is looking for a law suit.
    The stated reason for my refusal was health and age.

14. shanker

shanker Senior Member

I hope it helps.

15. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Let's get this worked out please, I cannot imagine fishing a texas long-range trip w/ out Jerry and his antics!
    Hey Jerry, just promise not to catch any big AJ's next time!!!!!!!
    -B

16. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

I don't have a problem fishing, my doctor didn't have a problem with what happened (did say to drink more) the problem is at their end.

17. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

sucks, but i guess if thats how they like to play, might as well put it back to them jerry

regarding their policy and having had to enforce it, isnt this their first year in business?

18. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

Underwater Expeditions does want Jerry to fish and have a great time! We think Jerry is an awesome man, however UE does have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, not only health. It has nothing to do with age, etc.
    We have had to enforce this policy this year.
    Your call. I will inform you that your decisions do have effects that reach beyond your desired results.

Jerry, maybe it's time to go fishing outta Alabama. I do not think that I want to fish the Big E. I was jonesing over knowing that there were folks driving there from GA and a spot was open. Those jets are dead cold.

This whole thing reminds me of fishing with Al Walker...

19. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

well- UE wont EVER get my business.. Jerry is one of the best...

UE- thats BAD BUSINESS!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.